Κωδικός Αγγελίας 152505
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS Larissa seeking to hire a Site Surveyor
MYTILINEOS Larissa seeking to hire a Site Surveyor
Larissa, Greece Energy Sector, M Renewables
At MYTILINEOS, we are catalysts for a sustainable future, leading the green energy transition with innovative solutions while being a reference point for competitive green metallurgy. Our global presence covers two business Sectors: Energy and Metallurgy. With a consolidated yearly turnover of €6.3 billion and a workforce of over 5,500 dedicated individuals, we fuel success through cutting-edge technology and diverse talent.
We are committed to embracing new state-of-the-art technologies and advancements, propelling us towards a cleaner, brighter tomorrow. Our positive footprint extends across five continents, leaving a lasting impact. At MYTILINEOS, we foster a culture of resilience, challenge, respect, excellence, and change, empowering our diverse workforce to achieve remarkable outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Site Surveyor to join its construction team and manage the construction of key projects. The successful candidate reports to the Project Manager and works closely with the Site Engineers and the Engineering team within METKA EGN, as well as externally with the subcontractors, equipment suppliers and clients/developers to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company’s high- quality and HSE standards.
Your role will encompass:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on site
- Conduct pre-construction site surveys on land to determine property boundaries and lines based on the information provided by the Client
- Checking and interpreting site plans and drawings, ensuring the construction plans and specifications are followed correctly.
- Ensure that works are accurately and clearly set out before work is programmed to commence.
- Communicating with the site team and subcontractors ensuring full understanding of information provided.
- Liaising with designers and engineers to ensure plans and drawings are accurate.
- Assisting in the supervision and coordination of the construction activities
- Maintaining and interpreting site drawings, topographical and constructions drawings
- Conducting quality control checks to ensure compliance with project requirements
- Producing as-built drawings for the O&M folders
- Ensure equipment is calibrated, in date and suitably checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers’ guidelines
- Performs other functions associated with this position as appropriate
- Foster and develop a positive project team effort and assist in resolving difference
- Works safely always. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards
- Must be willing and able to take initiative to protect the interests of METKA-EGN and customers
- High degree of communication and interpersonal skills to work with customers, vendors, and influence others
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or other similar ,
- Experience in setting out and surveying on construction of solar parks with a minimum of 2 years’ experience ideally in large scale solar parks (minimum 5MW) ,
- Languages: English essential ,
- Excellent communication, organisation, administration, and interpersonal skills ,
- Familiar with AutoCAD, GPS and setting out equipment ,
- Ability to operate in a highly technical or particularly complex field ,
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We recruit, employ, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic characteristics, or any other protected status. Our commitment is to maintain an inclusive and diverse workforce where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.