Κωδικός Αγγελίας 61789
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS AMYNTAIO looking for a Site Manager
MYTILINEOS AMYNTAIO looking for a Site Manager
Amyntaio, West Macedonia Region, Greece RENEWABLES & STORAGE DEVELOPMENT (RSD) BUSINESS UNIT Full time
MYTILINEOS, a leading industrial company with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, Sustainable Engineering Solutions, Power & Gas, and International Renewables & Storage Development is currently seeking to hire a Site Manager based in Amyntaio, Greece.
As Site Manager at Mytilineos Renewable and Storage Development your responsibilities will include:
- Is responsible for managing and overseeing the construction of solar generation projects to ensure the fulfillment of project requirements in terms of OHSE, schedule, cost, and quality, with subcontractors.
- Supports, reviews and provides constructability feedback on the completion of engineering specifications for construction and supply contracts for assigned projects.
- Reviews construction schedules that incorporate information from system design and engineering, plan to accomplish project goals, and provide leadership to the project teams, external contractors, supply chain and reporting project management, and company management. Critical path management.
- Maintains familiarity with contracts and documents in order to ensure that work is executed in accordance with METKA-EGN’s expectations and that the work is fulfilled contractual requirements
- Develops effective relationships with contractors, suppliers, engineers, consultants, local officials, and team members to ensure successful, timely completion of deliverables that support the project goals.
- Develops effective and supportive relationships with colleagues including those with responsibilities in other areas of the company such as development, operations, tax, accounting, finance, electricity sale, insurance, legal, etc.
- Is responsible for the daily construction, prestart plan, and work orders planning for the project.
- Monitors and oversees civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical work at the project site to ensure it meets contractual obligations.
- Ensures projects are built according to plans created and submitted as well as to their standards.
- Is responsible for cross-functional coordination with – Engineering, Project management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality, and all support functions as needed.
- Has the ability to mentor and oversee and assist construction management remotely if needed.
- Reviews all contractors’ QA plans & procedures and brings all plans into conformance with project requirements, supported by the project team.
- Supports the Site Engineer with responses to subcontractor RFIs.
- Fosters and develops a positive project team effort and assists in resolving differences.
- Reviews of projects on a day-to-day basis against the progress milestones.
- Be updated on liquidity planning and cost calculations.
- Identifies, source, and qualify subcontractors and suppliers for the project
- Additional relevant duties as required.
- Communicates with senior management and contractors on all equipment being furnished.
- Performs regular inspections and meetings to review site conditions, discuss and define areas of responsibility, clarify all issues, and ensure accurate scheduling of project-related activities.
- Conducts audits of site conditions and equipment installation of subcontractors on the site.
- Performs audits of the job sites to verify accurate completion of the scope of work, supported by the Quality and Compliance Engineer. Documents and communicates all discrepancies.
- Identifies and communicates all application and installation concerns. Communicates concerns back to Senior management for required resolution and future issue prevention.
- Works safely at all times. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Experience to manage large teams and subcontractors
- Proven experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Assist the Project Manager with controlling costs and managing adherence to budget.
- Assist the Project Managers with the verification of monthly progress claims from subcontractors.
- Must be willing and able to take initiative and control in an effort to protect the interests of METKA-EGN and our customers.
- High degree of communication and interpersonal skills to work with customers, vendors, and influence others
- High degree of technical competency in electrical, civil, and mechanical applications.
As Site Manager at Mytilineos Renewable and Storage Development, you need to have the following skills:
- Technical electrical/mechanical/civil education
- 5+ years’ experience in construction including 2 years of experience in solar/renewables
- Solar construction experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially MS Project and Excel
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong managerial skills to lead the project and team
For this Site Manager at Mytilineos Renewables and Storage Development position, you will be offered:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical Plan
- Career development
- Continuous training
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
MYTILINEOS αναζητεί προσλαμβάνει Architect
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Mytilineos Holdings SA, Αρτέμιδος, Μαρούσι, Ελλάδα