Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast so we’re looking for a Fullstack Developer to join the Brand team of the Engineering department!
- Work with engineering, design, and marketing teams, while being part of the brand design team
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and support their back-end functionality
- Develop and manage well-structured databases and applications
- Develop RESTful web services and APIs
- Develop reusable code, with attention to high performance and quality
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or a proven strong background)
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, particularly written communication
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience with code versioning tools (preferably Git)
- Experience with WordPress or other CMSs
- Familiarity with Automated Testing Suites
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and GTM
- Understanding of SEO standards
- Experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
Note: This is a Greece-based optionally remote job (GMT+3) so we won’t be able to proceed with candidates living outside Greece at the moment.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging environment, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Training budget for the best training tools
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Apple gear for your home office and access to the best productivity tools
- Extensive parental leave
- Annual summits in awesome locations (as soon as travelling is safe again)
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.