Κωδικός Αγγελίας 83770
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Δεν Ορίστηκε
WOLT looking for Sales Manager
WOLT looking for Sales Manager
- Greece, Athens, Greece
- Department: Sales
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with around 55,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with around 125,000 courier partners across 23 countries and over 210 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Does creating new sales opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then please read on!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Greece ever since we entered the market in Athens in January 2019, and we’ve now expanded into 7 other cities as well. To continue this level of growth, we need a strong sales professional to lead the charge in signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform. You’ll be at the heart of building pipelines in both existing and new cities and will be a key figure in driving Wolt’s success in Greece.
Exceptional service is always a priority for us too – to ensure our restaurant partners have the best possible experience, you’ll work closely with the Restaurant Development team to create strong communication loops for onboarding and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Start relationships with the identified restaurants.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
- Your background might consist of field sales, business development, concierge, events management or sales manager within hospitality with a minimum experience of 4-6 years.
- You are structured, detailed and service-oriented, and have experience working with data-driven sales processes.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Outgoing and excellent interpersonal skills. You adapt your tone to suit the audience and can clearly advise and communicate the value of campaigns and other initiatives.
- Persistent – you do not give up and get energy from working in a target-driven role and achieving your goals. High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Commercial flair with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kostis Georgoulis, Head of Sales, Greece – email@example.com
Stefanos Papaevangelou, Sales Support Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
ΨΑΧΝΕΙΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑ; ΜΠΕΣ ΣΤΟ ERGASIA.GR ΚΑΙ ΒΡΕΣ ΤΟΝ ΕΠΟΜΕΝΟ ΣΤΑΘΜΟ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΡΙΕΡΑΣ ΣΟΥ!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
ΜΟΤΟΔΥΝΑΜΙΚΗ Marine looking for an Area Sales Manager
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Motodynamikē, 11ο Χλμ Εθνικής Αθηνών Θεσσαλονίκης, Μεταμόρφωση, Ελλάδα