At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “IT Auditor” to join a team of bright professionals.
- The jobholder will be responsible for undertaking business process audits, with an emphasis on IT processes, systems and applications, giving risk-based independent assurance of the company’s internal system of controls.
- Execution of audits/ assessments of IT processes against leading practices, frameworks and common standards, execution of evaluation and design of IT controls
- Perform combined IT, operational, financial or compliance audits, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing & analyzing evidence, and report writing.
- Prepare audit reports/memos highlighting key risk exposures, noted issues, assist in overall conclusion, and agreed-upon corrective actions.
- Assess identified gaps and areas for improvement and evaluate their significance and potential business impact. Propose remediation steps that are practical and reasonable
- Follow up with process owners for timely implementation of management action plans, and escalate if required
- Adhere to methodology and documentation requirements
- Evaluate business and technology risks; identify control improvement opportunities, process inefficiencies, and assist in formulating viable solutions.
- Communicate the results of audit and other projects via written reports and/or oral presentations to management.
- Provide consulting services to the organization’s management and staff, and assist in the development of the Annual Audit Plan
- Maintain effective stakeholder management, build positive relationships with management across the organization
- University degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, business, accounting or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience with IT auditing, Operational Auditing, or related field
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, CPA or similar designations strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Data Security, Cybersecurity, IT General Controls, Application controls, business continuity management,
IT Governance and IT service management, information systems requirements analysis, solution design, implementation support, and technology-related regulatory compliance
- Experience using data analysis and audit analytics tools
- Understanding of audit methodology and the use of various tools, sampling, testing and documentation techniques.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Highest professional standards, integrity and ethical behaviour
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in a dynamic organization
- Enjoy a competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)