Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competencies!
Software Engineer (Full-stack) | Banking sector | Full-time contract | Athens – GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features on Java using the Spring framework (version 4 and above);
- Develop front-end functionalities using Angular2;
- Support application delivery to multiple environments in a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proofs-of-concept to support design decisions;
- Participate in agile ceremonies.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 6 years of proven professional experience in Java development using the Spring framework;
- Excellent experience in RESTful web services, JSON processing and ORM technologies;
- Solid experience in relational databases;
- Experience in messaging systems and message broker architectures;
- Solid experience in Jenkins and Git;
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies;
- “Automate-everything” culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountability for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.