We are looking for an Επικεφαλής Μηχανικός Ενοποιημένων Επικοινωνιών (UC) πληροφορικής, ο οποίος θα είναι υπεύθυνος για τον καθορισμό, τον αρχιτέκτονα, την εφαρμογή και την ενσωμάτωση λύσεων UC σε όλα τα γραφεία μας παγκοσμίως.
The role is for a hands-on, UC Subject Matter Expert (SME). The jobholder should be capable of assisting IT teams,
have and demonstrate the core competencies identified below, and lead by example. In addition to project work,
the Lead Unified Communications Engineer will participate in the analysis, design, and diagnosis of highly complex voice and video networking implementations,
plan and assist with executing voice, video, and collaboration upgrade and migration activities.
- Leads in analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing of UC & Telecom infrastructure components.
- Provides recommendations regarding communications & telecom configurations and installations in compliance with architecture & standards.
- Designs, engineers, and deploys reliable and robust Unified Communications solutions.
- Supports Unified Communications projects for the enterprise’s voice, video, mobility and telephony globally.
- Contributes to the designs, deployments and manages UC implementations group-wide. Contributes in Network Equipment [deployment],
which includes: routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers, Access Points, and other relevant network infrastructure.
- Understands business requirements, designs solutions, and articulates the designed solution to the business or stakeholders
- Works with Project Managers, Coordinators, and Management in developing and delivering project documentation
and UC trainings as per the defined project deliverables.
- Works with other teams to participate and when needed, lead the execution of UC solutions for new business and telephony merging activities.
- Ensures systems are built per standard processes and systems/configurations meet guidelines specified by product vendors.
- Researches and remains current on emerging Unified Communications technologies, products, services, protocols,
and standards that are directly in line with the UC vision, business needs, and requirements.
- Plans for management or phasing out of legacy telephony systems and other switch-based technologies.
- Assumes technical leadership role in problem resolution and root cause analysis and provides actionable
after-incident analysis to ensure root cause issues are logged and remediated.
- Maintains effective external relationships with UC vendors, consultants, and service providers.
Leverages these relationships to ensure that the best fit solutions and resources are available to the enterprise.
- Assists with resolution of escalated incidents and participates in problem management activities.
Cross-trains other IT staff in the use or maintenance of technology.
- Provides technical guidance, training, knowledge transfer, knowledge articles, oversight,
and direction and develops policies, procedures, programs, or scripts as required.
- Provides administrative functions including the development and enforcement of procedural & technical documentation,
IT policy recommendations, & security initiatives.
- Advises IT Support teams of performance issues and resolutions & provides reports as defined
by business needs and the Risk and Compliance Organization.
Required knowledge & skills:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related technical area.
- CCNA is Required CCNP Collaboration is highly desired.
- 8+ years of experience in Unified Communications.
- 5+ years of proven Cisco UC solutions design and implementation.
- Related Windows Server experience required including but not limited to Active Directory groups and permissions,
GPOs and integrations required for UC operations.
- Extensive experience with UC & Telecom High Availability, administration, and configurations.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in core telephony platform requirements, dial plan designs,
call-pickup groups, hunt groups, analog telephony, Faxing, FoIP & Fax Servers, etc.
- Strong Knowledge on Cloud Collaboration Solutions Cisco Webex, MS Teams.
- Solid understanding of AV functionality requirements to support AV in conference rooms globally,
including installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco Video conferencing endpoints.
- Solid understanding of underlying UC technologies including but not limited to the following: SIP,
H.323, SCCP, digital PRI/T1, Cisco Unified, PRIs/T1, G711, G729, etc.
- Solid understanding of basic network technologies including but not limited to the following:
IPv4 networks / sub-networks, routing, switching, VLANs, QoS for supporting Voice and Video, firewalling, ports and protocols.
- Ability to document technical work effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a Global Company environment.
- Proficiency in MS Project and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.