SEMITRON S.A. – Mid-Senior Android Developer
For 40 consecutive years, SEMITRON provides 80% of the Greek market with PANTHER electronic taximeters and managed to be a strong player in the elevator industry.
The continuous development of products & services makes the company export-oriented, hence achieving its expansion in an increasing number of countries around the world. Over the past 3 years Semitron created 4 affiliate companies located in Ireland, Germany, Turkey and Algeria.
The continuous evolution of our strategic goals, implicitly in line with the core values of our culture, led us to invest and create platform based solutions and services (SaaS – Software As A Service). We offer complementarity, in an ecosystem that integrates a variety of services and devices.
SEMITRON is engaged in the field of Research and Development, continuously creating new products and services using agile management methods. The R&D team consists of Electronic, Automation and Embedded Engineers as well as Mobile, Full stack, QA developers and UX / UI designers.
Every product or service is entirely created by SEMITRON in terms of software and hardware, something that gives us the ability to be flexible and to adjust to individual customer needs.
The company’s fully automated production line and the privately owned testing laboratories ensure a consistently high quality level of the manufactured products, which are certified by qualified European institutions.
In order to expand and to realize new projects, we are looking for a Mid-Senior Android Developer to transact the following tasks:
• Define and analyze software requirements
• Build complex software applications
• Debug, test and document software applications
• Collaborates effectively with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary engineering professionals
• Investigates, recommends and implements new technologies
• Full-time Job
• Super working experience
• Progress in international business and work environment
• Private Health Insurance by Interamerican – Achmea
• Remote working
• Flexible working hours
• Degree in Computer Science or any other relative field
• 3+ years of experience in Android development
• Knowledge and experience with Java
• Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
• Understanding of RESTful web service design
• Knowledge of SQLite and relational databases
• Experience with Version Control tools (Git)
• Good understanding of Android Architecture components (View Models, Live Data, Data Binding, Navigation)
• Completed Miltary Service (regards male candidates)
• Adequate written and oral communication skills both in Greek and English
• Experience with Unit and UI testing frameworks
• Experience with Flutter framework
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria