If you’re a people person, taking your first steps in the exciting world of HR, Human Resources (HR) function of Saracakis Group of Companies is the ideal place to dive in. We’re currently in search of a talented and resourceful HR Generalist/Data Analyst (HRGDA)
to support our HR department in understanding our employees’ needs, finding the optimum ways to provide help to our people, and ensuring smooth and efficient business operations.
The HR Generalist/Data Analyst will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important processes, such as staffing, compensation & benefits and HR information systems, data analytics &
In Saracakis Group of Companies, we understand that it is only when our employees thrive that our business thrives as well. And that can only happen s by hiring the right HR professionals.
• Assist in Candidate sourcing and Recruitment Process (Post Job Openings using online job boards, perform candidate screening using Linkedin and other Recruiting tools, carry out interviews, run psychometric tools and case studies)
• Partner with the HR Manager to translate HR Business Analytics into SMART metrics and business reports.
• Leverage digital technology capabilities to simplify the HR workflows, propose ways to improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole and enhance employee experience.
• Closely collaborate with our IT dept. and our HR systems vendors to successfully maintain and upgrade our HR Information Systems.
• Assist in monthly payroll processing, bonus/incentive pay, track leave/sick pay, import expense reimbursements.
• Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee directory and organizational charts contributing to the development of policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Psychology or Engineering.
• Master’s degree in HR will be considered as a strong plus.
• Proven 5 year-experience in an organized HR department and ideally in recruitment tasks and payroll administration.
• Adequate exposure in greek employment law and regulations.
• Robust skills in data analytics and Systems thinking (analyze and recognize how a system’s constituent parts interrelate and how sub-systems work within the context of larger systems).
• Exposure in advanced HRIS systems (e.g. Payroll and HCM systems, Employee self-service platforms, interactive internal communication dashboards, interactive template for people metrics data, etc.)
• Agility in learning new technological tools and systems when needed.
• Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent command of Greek and English Language.
• Inherent interpersonal and communication skills, ethical principles, and cultural awareness.
• Self-motivation and resourceful, problem-solving aptitude.
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Flexible approach, ability to adapt to changing business needs and shift priorities as required.
• Business acumen – understanding of business processes, their interrelationships and KPIs.
• Flexibility to travel on an occasional basis (Salonica, Bulgaria, Romania).
• Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
• Competitive compensation package based on qualifications.
• Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern
and friendly working environment.
Candidates are requested to send their CV through our Company webpage stating the position Reference Code.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria