Κωδικός Αγγελίας 164700
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group looking for an IT Business Partner
Public Group looking for an IT Business Partner
IT Business Partner
Kifisia, Greece Κεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, PublicNEXT, Business Solutions
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.
PublicNEXT leads the digital transformation of retail, with solutions to reimagine processes, integrate technologies and introduce innovative services or platforms that transform employee and customer experience. We develop and unleash the best technology solutions that shape the future of retail. Our team of software developers, engineers, digital and IT experts combine strong technical skills and entrepreneurial thinking to help organizations stay ahead.
As future-ready innovators, we engage in multiple projects and create growth opportunities for everyone to find what they are looking for. Together we can reimagine retail and unleash the best technology platforms to create new capabilities for people and inspire them to enjoy life. We grow by continuously developing on each other’s ideas.
Let’s grow together.
As IT BP in PublicNEXT, you will act as the point of contact between the IT department product teams and other business units within the organization. Your primary responsibility will be to understand the strategic objectives and operational needs of various departments and build the roadmap of the business tech innovations ecosystem while ensuring we deliver value. By doing so, you will enable the organization to leverage technology effectively, improve operational efficiency, and achieve maximal impact for our Customers, Partners, and Employees.
- Strategic Alignment:
– Collaborate with internal business unit leaders to understand their goals, challenges, and technology requirements.
– Αct as a trusted advisor and strategic partner, providing guidance on technology trends, best practices, and potential solutions.
– Align IT initiatives with the overall business strategy, ensuring that technology investments support the organization’s long-term objectives.
- Relationship Management:
– Foster strong relationships with business unit leaders, acting as the primary point of contact for IT-related matters.
– Regularly engage with stakeholders to gather feedback, address concerns, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- IT Planning and Roadmapping:
– Participate in the development of IT strategic plans and roadmaps, ensuring alignment with business unit goals and objectives.
– Work closely with business leaders to identify IT requirements and priorities, translating them into actionable IT plans and roadmaps.
– Follow technology advances and trends, assess their potential value to the organization and make recommendations for adoption.
- Project Management and Delivery:
– Oversee the successful delivery of IT projects, ensuring they meet business requirements, timelines, and budgets.
– Collaborate with project managers and technical teams to define project scope, deliverables, and resource requirements.
– Monitor project progress, identify risks and issues, and take proactive measures to mitigate them.
- IT Governance and Compliance:
– Work with internal and external partners to ensure adherence to IT governance frameworks, policies, and procedures.
– Design and document the high-level architecture.
– Support the transformation of the IT solution delivery organisation by identifying knowledge gaps and managing knowledge transfer/sharing activities.
- 2-5 years of related work experience in IT analysis and Project Management. Alternatively, experience in Business Reporting and Operations Analysis. ,
- Degree in IT, Engineering, or comparable ,
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills ,
- Outstanding team player in the workplace ,
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken ,
- Project Management skills (Waterfall and/or Agile) ,
- Experience in retail business is a plus ,
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business needs into technical requirements. ,
- Agile and out-of-the-box mindset ,
- Analytical skills and problem-solving competence ,
- Be proactive in communicating ideas and challenges. We expect everyone in PublicNEXT to think out of the box and be creative beyond the confines of role definition ,
- Fluency in English. ,
What we offer:
- Being part of an amazing new team with the mission to “Unleash Tech”
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- Ongoing training and development
- Hybrid way of working
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.