Κωδικός Αγγελίας 183691
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group looking for a UX/UI Designer
Public Group looking for a UX/UI Designer
Hybrid Kifisia, GreeceΚεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, Omni, Platform Development & UX
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, is the love brand Public, a Leading Omnichannel Home Living, Tech & Entertainment Retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, – iRepair, Klarna, Douleutaras.gr, SVUUM, Bookvoice, BOX NOW, Instacar, our tech PublicNEXT, Endeavour, Big PI, Metavallon, & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 61 stores, 3 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
We are seeking a proficient UX/UI Designer to be part of our design team in creating user-centric designs, experiences and digital products on our web and app properties. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in UX/UI design, with proven expertise in user experience and interaction design. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, building navigation components, and supervising the overall design process from conception to final product.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with consultants, product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Collaborating with product idea champions to move ideas from conception through a structured product discovery process
- Create simple prototypes and conduct data-gathering activities, such as concept validation and usability testing sessions
- Transition validated product ideas through multiple decision gates based on customer need and relevant market/user research
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders who are instrumental to the success of new products
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer, UX/UI Lead, or similar role ,
- Portfolio of design projects,
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Figma, Wireframe.cc and InVision),
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop ,
- Team spirit, effective communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders ,
- Good time-management skills ,
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or a relevant field. Higher degrees or certifications like MFA, BFA, UX, UI, AWS, CPACC, IAAP, CUA would be a plus ,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in delivering digital business and marketing projects and initiatives with tangible results preferably in the retail industry (startup experience is considered a plus) ,
- Experience in creating strong visuals to help create narratives and facilitate understanding of design concepts ,
- Awareness of the industry’s latest trends and technologies ,
- Proficiency in prototyping and user-centered design principles ,
The UX/UI Designer is expected to be a champion of user needs, employing excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach to work closely with a cross-functional team
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.