Κωδικός Αγγελίας 192821
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group looking for a Product Growth Lead CX
Public Group looking for a Product Growth Lead CX
Product Growth Lead CX
Hybrid Kifisia, Greece Κεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, Omni, Platform Development & UXPGL_112023
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, is the love brand Public, a Leading Omnichannel Home Living, Tech & Entertainment Retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, – iRepair, Klarna, Douleutaras.gr, SVUUM, Bookvoice, BOX NOW, Instacar, our tech PublicNEXT, Endeavour, Big PI, Metavallon, & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 61 stores, 3 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
Product Growth Lead CX is a visionary leader who guides new product ideas from an initial concept to product launch and assures full benefit realization. You will take responsibility for the product with full accountability for the business and customer value delivered by your team, focusing on how to properly integrate the whole start-up ecosystem of Public Group by aiming to create the proper CX for our consumers from end-to-end basis. To do this, you will collaborate with a cross-competent product and UX/UI team and other key stakeholders (IT, commercial, marketing, eCommerce). You will define the strategic vision for your product, communicate it effectively to key stakeholders and create the product roadmap based on an understanding of the market / industry, insights & data on your customers!
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Understand and contribute to the end-to-end product strategy from ideation to production
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within business strategy and requirements
- Responsible for product specific KPI’s and communicate regular tracking to collaboration partners and stakeholders
- Own and maintain the backlog while prioritizing the day-to-day work of the product team based on the given targets and KPIs
- Align with other product leads to ensure interfaces to other products and common KPIs are maintained
- Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
- Work closely with product design to integrate usability studies and research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer driven design
- Collaborate closely with engineers on the team as well as engineering leadership to ensure performance and adherence to engineering best practices and latest technology
- Employ servant-leadership to coach and empower your team and support them to increase the speed and impact of their work
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 4-5 years prior practical successful experience in product management or project management roles and heavy launches ,
- University Degree in IT, Business or Marketing. MBA / MSc in new Technologies, Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Product Management would be considered as a plus ,
- Functional knowledge of lean-agile development and methodologies as well as product vision creation and product roadmap development ,
- Strong familiarity with rapid prototyping, value preposition definition and OKR methodologies ,
- Capable of gathering, analyzing, and understanding customer and business needs and understand impact against product backlog and impact on team ,
- Able to clearly express the connections between larger business goals and smaller backlog items for team members ,
- Comfort distilling data and insights into strong hypothesis, developing business cases, and using analytics to take data-driven decision ,
- Proficiency with integrating qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and customer insights into product requirement ,
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills – able to find solutions in complex situations and involve various stakeholder ,
- Proactive, creative, and innovative with strong interpersonal, multitasking, and communication skills ,
- Driven and curious personality with a digital omni strong entrepreneurial mindset ,
- Attention to detail and “can do” attitude ,
- Powerful leadership skills and eye for business ,
- Experience with Microsoft Office, JIRA, similar PM tools and Miro ,
- Fluency in English is a requirement for this role ,
- Winning mentality – leverage our strengths / Brand Power – Inclusive Assortment – Great Stores ,
- Entrepreneurial Spirit & Accountability ,
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.