Κωδικός Αγγελίας 101938
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group looking for a MarTech Specialist (SEO)
Public Group looking for a MarTech Specialist (SEO)
MarTech Specialist (SEO)
Kifisia, Greece Κεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, eCommerce & Marketplace, Platform Development & UX
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future.
Our key success driver is our people who share mutually the values of our brand: we are human2human, we work wonders, we celebrate uniqueness, we embrace betterness. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, consists of the love brand Public and Media Markt, a consumer electronics retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, -Douleutaras.gr, iRepair, Instacar, our tech Public Next, Endeavour & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 67 stores, 4 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
The candidate will be part of an Agile Product squad owning Digital Marketing Technology platforms and features roadmap, including SEO, tagging & analytics implementation, digital data quality, product feeds XMLs, personalization & audience building tools, customer data platform (CDP) and marketing automations.
As a MarTech Specialist, this position requires an analytical and data driven resource, combining a combination of business and technical acumen, that will design and deliver tactics and platform integrations for various data driven marketing platforms, to enable use cases, working with the MarTech Product Owner.
- Analyze business requirements from various stakeholders and find the optimum solution for delivering use cases, along with IT, in the areas of SEO and various data-driven marketing platforms
- Execute keyword research & on-page optimization to achieve top notch search engine optimizations (SEO)
- Measure and track site ranking factors, keywords, internal and external links, and site content
- Review and audit the sites to drive change that complies with best practices (including schema.org) to improve crawlability
- Perform Technical SEO Audits and drive the implementation roadmap of on-page optimization
- Perform Content Gap Analysis and drive hands on SEO Copywriting Content creation (e.g FAQs)
- Perform Backlink Gap Analysis and drive the implementation roadmap of off-page optimization
- Implement SEO tactics and ensure that sites are search-engine-friendly
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting and analyze SEO performance
- Participate in user acceptance testing while correcting any issues that arise
- Participate in training of marketing software and user adoption
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Studies, Mathematics or Statistics combining technical savviness
- 2-4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing & SEO
- Expertise on Google/Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven approach
- On-page SEO and off-page SEO tactics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Knowledge of SEO tools like GSC, Moz, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- JIRA/Confluence or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working with internal and external partners, driving concurrent projects on time
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Strong independent project management skills
- Excellent usage of Excel
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
Find the “mission” that fits your superpower and let’s get this game started!
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
Kosmocar SA Karenta Αθήνα αναζητά Digital Communications Specialist
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Karenta (Service VW / AUDI / SKODA), Miliaraki, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα