Κωδικός Αγγελίας 97447
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group looking for a MarTech Specialist
Public Group looking for a MarTech Specialist
Kifisia, Greece Κεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, eCommerce & Marketplace, Platform Development & UX
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future.
Our key success driver is our people who share mutually the values of our brand: we are human2human, we work wonders, we celebrate uniqueness, we embrace betterness. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, consists of the love brand Public and Media Markt, a consumer electronics retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, -Douleutaras.gr, iRepair , Instacar, our tech Public Next, Endeavour & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 67 stores, 4 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
The candidate will be part of an Agile Product squad owning Digital Marketing Technology platforms and features roadmap, including SEO, tagging & analytics implementation, digital data quality, product feeds XMLs, personalization & audience building tools, customer data platform (CDP) and marketing automations.
As a MarTech Specialist, this position requires an analytical and data driven resource, combining a combination of business and technical acumen, that will design and deliver tactics and platform integrations for various data driven marketing platforms, to enable use cases, working with the MarTech Product Owner.
- Design and maintain high performing customer audiences by exploiting data management tools and capturing data signals from various sources
- Responsible for marketing automation roadmap development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Maintain marketing automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation stack
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Provide marketing and actionable insights to internal stakeholders by exploiting customer behavior
- Design and deliver personalized targeting techniques and capabilities to meet use case requirements
- Funnel creation to monitor and analyze campaign performance and results to internal stakeholders
- Support conversion rate optimization activities, optimizing the processes and platform integrations
- Support customer feedback through heat map, and surveys tools, optimizing platform integrations
- Own, design and maintain Analytics Data Layer and Tag Plans via effective tag management
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Studies, Mathematics or Statistics combining technical savviness
- 2-4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, Analytics, Personalization, or similar role
- Expertise on Google/Adobe Analytics
- Technical savviness in digital channel operations
- Savviness over Personalization or A/B testing tools, i.e. Optimize, Optimizely, Adobe Target, unbounce
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms, i.e. MoEngage, Klaviyo, Moosend, Mailchimp, ContactPigeon
- Understanding of tag management system (Google or Tealium)
- JIRA/Confluence, or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience working with internal and external partners, driving concurrent projects on time
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Strong independent project management skills
- Excellent usage of Excel
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
Find the “mission” that fits your superpower and let’s get this game started!
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
ΜΟΤΟΔΥΝΑΜΙΚΗ PORSCHE DIVISION ΓΛΥΦΑΔΑ αναζητά Σύμβουλο Πωλήσεων
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Porsche Center Glyfada, Λεωφόρος Βουλιαγμένης, Γλυφάδα, Ελλάδα