Κωδικός Αγγελίας 115830
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group looking for a Head of eCommerce Product Growth
Public Group looking for a Head of eCommerce Product Growth
Head of eCommerce Product Growth
Kifisia, GreeceΚεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, eCommerce & Marketplace, Platform Development & UXHEPG_052023
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future.
Our key success driver is our people who share mutually the values of our brand: we are human2human, we work wonders, we celebrate uniqueness, we embrace betterness. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, consists of the love brand Public and Media Markt, a consumer electronics retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, -Douleutaras.gr, iRepair , Instacar, our tech Public Next, Endeavour & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 67 stores, 4 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
We are seeking a visionary and dynamic Head of Product, MarTech and Analytics to lead our product management efforts. You will drive the development and execution of our eCommerce Product roadmap for Greece & Cyprus, including new features, advanced web analytics, UX/UI improvements, SEO content development, and Conversion Rate Optimization. Working closely with our IT, Marketing, Data Analytics, Content, Commercial and Procurement teams, your mission will be to continually elevate our e-commerce and omnichannel offerings, leveraging global best practices. Significant part of the role is to integrate new ventures / scale ups in our core eCom Product Offering, in order to continuously enhance customer acquisition and loyalty metrics.
- Platform Roadmap Management: Work with product owners and stakeholders to define, manage, and execute the platform roadmap features, ensuring alignment with business objectives and user needs.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Partner closely with IT, Marketing, Data Analytics, Content, Commercial, and Procurement teams to drive product initiatives and ensure a holistic approach to product development and implementation.
- UX/UI Roadmap Management: Oversee the user experience and user interface roadmap, incorporating innovative features and functionality to enhance user engagement and satisfaction.
- SEO Management: Direct SEO strategy including both content and technical aspects, to increase organic visibility, website traffic, and user conversion.
- Web Analytics Development: Lead the development and implementation of advanced web analytics, facilitating data-driven decision making across the business.
- A/B Testing & CRO Improvements: Implement robust A/B testing and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies to improve product performance and drive growth.
- Continuous Platform Improvement & New Digital Tools: Leverage global best e-commerce and omnichannel practices to continually improve the platform, on board world class tools in order to enhance the user experience, and driving revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field. An MBA or relevant postgraduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years of product management experience in the Product or MarTech space, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of managing successful e-commerce platforms and/or SaaS products.
- Strong experience with UX/UI design principles, advanced web analytics, SEO strategies, and A/B testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, influence without authority, and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in MarTech, e-commerce, and digital analytics.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Strategic thinker with an ability to articulate vision and drive execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of initiative, self-motivation, and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Demonstrated passion for e-commerce, technology, and user experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and diverse work environment, and the opportunity to contribute to a groundbreaking team in the MarTech space. Apply today to become a part of our growing team.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
NOVA κατάστημα ΒΟΛΟΥ αναζητεί Εξωτερικό Πωλητή Β2Β Προτεινόμενα
- @ Nova Δημητριάδος 84 Βόλος
- Δημητριάδος 84, Βόλος, Ελλάδα, 38221