Κωδικός Αγγελίας 157767
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group looking for a Business Coordinator
Public Group looking for a Business Coordinator
Kifisia, Greece Κεντρικά Γραφεία/HQEA_0923
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future.
Our key success driver is our people who share mutually the values of our brand: we are human2human, we work wonders, we celebrate uniqueness, we embrace betterness. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, consists of the love brand Public and Media Markt, a consumer electronics retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, – iRepair, Klarna, Douleutaras.gr, SVUUM, Bookvoice, BOX NOW, Instacar , our tech PublicNEXT, Endeavour, Big PI, Metavallon, & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 61 stores, 4 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
- Acts as the point of contact among executives, employees, vendors and other external partners
- Undertakes projects on a regular basis
- Manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Provides line management and support to administration and other teams
- Undertakes tasks for the executives, including, but not limited to, diary management, extensive email correspondence and organizing both internal and external meetings
- Formats information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations
- Prepare reports requested by managment, such as creating spreadsheets, updating databases, and compiling information from multiple sources
- Works closely with Business Managers to ensure adherence to the various components of the company’s internal accounting controls and policies, including but not limited to
- Keeps up with office supply inventory
- Provides administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and prepares communications on the executives’ behalf
- Maintains comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizes meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Acts on behalf of and represents the executives as required, including the management of calls, enquiries and requests, expense authorization and sign off on business-related decisions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Degree ,
- Approximately 7 years of related professional experience in supporting senior executives ,
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines) ,
- Excellent use of MS Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems ,
- Excellent use of the English language, both written & oral ,
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills ,
- Ability to prioritize & multitasking skills ,
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills ,
- Discretion & confidentiality ,
- Proactivity & self-direction ,
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known & respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.