Κωδικός Αγγελίας 60862
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public GROUP looking for a Brand Manager
Public GROUP looking for a Brand Manager
Kifisia, Greece Κεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, Brand & Customer, Marketing BMT_1022
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future.
Our key success driver is our people who share mutually the values of our brand: we are human2human, we work wonders, we celebrate uniqueness, we embrace betterness. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, consists of the love brand Public and Media Markt, a consumer electronics retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, -Douleutaras.gr, iRepair , Instacar , our tech Public Next, Endeavour & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 67 stores, 4 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
- Plans and ensures the successful execution of promotional activities for the categories of responsibility in all communication channels (ATL, BTL, Digital, In Store)
- Increases brand awareness & market share of categories by properly executing the Marketing strategy and brand’s tactical communications, taking into consideration business objectives
- Participates in the planning and implementation of 360 campaigns (communication platforms, media buying, promotional plans & big scale events)
- Monitors competition and uses consumer insights of global and local market trends to propose new ideas for the development of liability categories and support respective decision making
- Works directly with global suppliers for the implementation of the common communication plan, with the aim to absorb the agreed financial budget
- Builds strong relationships with suppliers and other external partners, and ensures exclusive contests/promotion
- Communicates daily with external partners (advertising companies, media shops) to ensure the proper coordination and implementation of promotional activities
- Works directly with other departments and teams within the organization (Commercial, Trade Marketing, Digital Marketing, PR) to achieve optimal results through synergies
- Comes up and proposes innovative ideas
- Contributes to the preparation of the annual marketing plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior professional experience in the Retail industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent use of Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, both in written and oral
- Fulfilled military service (for men)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Planning & coordination skills
- Numeracy skills & commercial awareness
- Master’s degree
- Ability to translate insights into actions
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Team spirit and cross functional collaboration skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
Find the “mission” that fits your superpower and let’s get this game started!
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
Public the Mall Athens αναζητεί Supervisor τμήματος Λευκών και Οικιακών Μικροσυσκευών Καταστήματος
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Public The Mall Athens, Ανδρέα Παπανδρέου, Μαρούσι, Ελλάδα