Κωδικός Αγγελίας 224372
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
Public Group is looking for a B2B Key Account Manager
Public Group is looking for a B2B Key Account Manager
B2B Key Account Manager
On-site Kifisia, Attica, GreeceΚεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, Commercial BU, B2B, B2B Business Sales Full time B2B KAM.01.2024
We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, is the love brand Public, a Leading Omnichannel Home Living, Tech & Entertainment Retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, – iRepair, Klarna, Douleutaras.gr, SVUUM, Bookvoice, BOX NOW, Instacar, our tech PublicNEXT, Endeavour, Big PI, Metavallon, & Venture Friends – we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 61 stores, 3 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
As a B2B Key Account Manager at Public Group, you will be a pivotal member of our dynamic sales team, responsible for cultivating and expanding relationships with key accounts. This role involves frequent face-to-face interactions with clients, understanding their unique business needs, and delivering tailored solutions to drive business growth. If you are a results-driven individual with a knack for building lasting business partnerships, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our success in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
- Conducts regular visits to key accounts to nurture relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Collaborates with internal teams to ensure a seamless and consistent delivery of products and services to clients
- Provides consultative sales support, conducting thorough needs assessments to recommend solutions that align with clients’ business objectives
- Proactively identifies up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within the existing client base
- Stays updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to position our products effectively
- Implements effective sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and contributes to the overall success of the sales team
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of client interactions and transactions
- Upholds the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, or any other related degree will be considered as a plus ,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales, demonstrating a track record of success ,
- Strong understanding of the sales process with a focus on relationship-building and account management ,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate effectively ,
- Self-motivated with a passion for achieving sales goals and exceeding customer expectations ,
- Team player with a collaborative mindset and the ability to contribute to a positive team culture ,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel (XLS) for data analysis and reporting ,
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written & oral ,
- Available and willing to travel ,
- Familiarity with SAP or similar system software (ERP)
- Knowledge of the industry-specific challenges and trends in the B2B sector
- Previous experience in managing key accounts and strategic partnerships
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known & respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. If you are a motivated and results-oriented sales professional looking to elevate your career, we strongly encourage you to apply for the B2B Key Account Manager position at Public Group.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
WHO WE ARE
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. We are advocates of Strategic Synergies, Bold Entrepreneurship & the Power of Human Will. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. We also aspire to play a positive role in promoting Greek-based entrepreneurship, as well as provide an environment for talent development Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.