- Responsible to coordinate Master Files across the network of computer systems that support the business entity, and to create, update
and enforce control procedures directly and indirectly related to Master File data (Product Codes, Customers, Employees ,
Suppliers, Mobile phones granted to employees, Warehouses, Fixed Discounts, Routes, Payment Terms, fuel cards, Banks, Price Lists, Document Types, Surveys).
- Responsible to participate in various interdepartmental projects related to M.F
- Responsible to enforce the implementation of control standards and procedures related to MasterFiles under PepsiCo policy
- Very detailed oriented.
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Deep knowledge and understanding on the commercial business flows.
- Expertise in IT systems’ design and implementation.
- Finance background is desired.
- Language skills: Very good level of English
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Contractor