PAPOUTSANIS looking for a Project Engineer
ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑΣ
Papoutsanis is a leading Greek industry, with 150 years of history, experience, and know-how in personal care products.
The company has one of the largest and state-of-the-art vertical production units in Europe that creates daily innovations and excellent products with raw materials that raise the levels of quality in both the Greek and the international market.
We are recruiting a Project Engineer with the following main responsibilities:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Supervision of production lines and utility equipment Installation
- Support Production department with projects improving manufacturing efficiency.
- Energy & water conservation projects initiation
- Facilitate factory ERP solutions.
- Monitoring and conducting licensing and certification procedures.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies, standards, and specifications
- Coordination and everyday hands-on involvement in all Health Safety and Environmental issues
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master’s Degree would be considered as an advantage.
- 3-4 years experience in a technical field ( Engineering Supervisor, maintenance Engineer, project engineer or other similar position)
- Familiarity with rules, legislations, regulations, best practices, and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Resident of Evia – Viotia
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in Greek & English
Why you should apply…
- To develop yourself in an advanced technical environment
- Culture of continuous improvement
- To be part of a diverse and dynamic team
ευρεση εργασιας στο ergasia.gr