Nestle looking for a Warehouse Specialist
Inofyta Coffee Factory
Reporting to: Supply chain Factory Manager
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
A passionate and autonomous professional in the Warehouse team who actively contributes to efficient warehouse operations through cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, controlling of distribution costs and taking continuous improvement initiatives.
A day in the life of…
- Ensure availability of ROH and ZPCK materials and actively manages related stock cover levels.
- Solve adequately any occurring issue in MH operations
- Ensure smooth warehousing operations for raw & packaging and finished goods within company guidelines by ensuring compliance of operations.
- Record accurately the inventory and checks inventory rotation.
- Control and co-ordinates all documents relevant to receipt and dispatch of goods
- Contribute to preparation of Daily Production Schedule
- Manage of warehouse stock (blocked and free)
- Manage Destruction of bad goods
- Uses NCE practices to coach & develop Pillar and WGs members
- Participates in DWR and LVs routine meetings
- Drive cost-saving initiatives to improve the performance and cost of the warehouse operations
- Execute activities related to LVS implementation plan in Supply Chain
- SAP knowledge would be considered as an asset
What will make you successful
- University Degree in Logistics/Statistics or any other related field MBA
- MBA or Master in Logistics or Statistics would be a plus
- Preferably 1 year of experience in Supply Planning/Operations/Production Planning
- Adaptable, agile, communicative, good team player, hard-working, able to work autonomously, with negotiation and convincing skills
- Ability to prioritize job effectively and support multi-tasking activities is vital for successful performance
- Strong communication skills, service-oriented, self-motivated
- Fluency in English
Why you should apply
- To have the opportunity to be part of a fast grooving multinational company
- To lead innovative projects which lift up consumer experience
- To develop yourself in a multidimensional role
Ready to take the next step?