Nestlé looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator
Nestlé Cereals, Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Business Executive Officer CPW Hellas
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
Ensure Demand and Supply Planning for Nestlé Cereals and Cereal Bars Business in Greece. Work with Generating Demand functions
of the business and Nestlé Hellas overall to optimize forecast accuracy, as well as Finance Controlling for Dynamic Forecast purposes.
Cooperate with Factory Supply Planning Teams abroad to secure flawless product availability while optimizing stock-cover according to respective policy.
A day in the life of..
- Ensure supply & availability of products to fulfil deliveries on time, at the right place with the correct freshness, while trying to minimize Working Capital and Total Delivered Cost
- Continuously work with Marketing, Trade Marketing and Sales Teams to ensure the most accurate forecast on brand and SKU level
- Actively participate on Business Dynamic Forecast processes and collaborate with commercial and finance teams to ensure optimum sales forecast on short/medium/longer-term horizon
- Cooperate with other SC functions (Customer service, materials handling) to ensure the best possible coordination with Business priorities
- Drive fast, appropriate actions to minimize the impact of supply risks -shortages and excess stocks- and communicate the actions to the respective Stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze DSP performance using the appropriate measures and tools
- Plan and execute Demand – Supply Planning tasks for I&R projects
- Be an active member of local SC and Cereals European SC communities
What will make you successful
- University Degree in Engineering/ Economics / Statistics or any other related field
- MBA / MSc in Supply Chain Related Fields will be considered a plus
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG
- Adaptable, agile, communicative, good team player, hard-working, resilient, able to work autonomously and remotely, with negotiation and convincing skills
- Ability to prioritize job effectively and support multi-tasking activities is vital for successful performance
- Proactive cooperation, initiative, results focus
- Good knowledge of SAP (R/3), APO is a pre-requisite
- Fluency in English
Why you should apply
- To be part of a Great and Passionate Team
- To work for a Dynamic Category as part of the Category Leader making Breakfast Better
- To gain international exposure
- To be part of the Nestlé family and act as a force of good!