NESTLE looking for a Project Engineer & Technical Services Supervisor
Nestlé Inofyta Coffee Factory
Nestlé Inofyta Coffee Factory, Greece
Reporting to: Factory Maintenance Manager
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
Support in Schedule maintenance planning (activities and resources) in cooperation with engineering and production to maintain asset intensity and continuously improve the overall plant performance.
A day in the life of…
- Support to the execution of the weekly maintenance planning routine including tasks prioritization, maintenance shutdowns scheduling in collaboration with production and work orders execution results review.
- Ensure that the sites fixed assets are capable of performing and consistently fit for the purpose for which they were intended. The key being asset intensity and overall plant performance.
- Coordinate 3rd party maintenance service providers to ensure high quality of service.
- Support engineering manager in the supervision of day to day activities on the shop floor
- Support to the execution and coordination with maintenance team review, creation and optimization of maintenance plans in AMM to improve the quality and effectiveness of maintenance planning system.
- Maintenance of Budget Optimization
What will make you successful
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Master’s Degree would be considered as an advantage
- 5 years experience in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry (as Technician, Engineering Supervisor, maintenance Engineer, or other similar position)
- Recommendation to have participated in a basic SHE and Food Safety training
- Participation in the coordination and planning of maintenance activities, taken into account SHE, food safety and other constraints in order to optimize the coordination of all maintenance activities (including, mechanical, electrical, electromechanics, instrumentation, industrial services, E&A, and operators basic maintenance activities)
- Recommended to have had participation in the start-up or commissioning of technical equipment and/or production line(s)
- Participation in multi-disciplinary teams aiming to process or activity optimization.
- Work following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in SAP would be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek & English
Why you should apply
- To be part of a diverse and dynamic team
- To develop yourself in an advanced technical environment
- To personally contribute to a multinational organization
- Culture of continuous improvement