Κωδικός Αγγελίας 73730
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS Thessaloniki seeking to hire an Operations and Site Engineer
MYTILINEOS Thessaloniki seeking to hire an O&M Site Engineer
O&M Site Engineer
Thessaloniki, Greece RENEWABLES & STORAGE DEVELOPMENT (RSD) BUSINESS UNIT Full time
MYTILINEOS, a leading industrial company with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, Sustainable Engineering Solutions, Power & Gas, and International Renewables & Storage Development is currently seeking to hire an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Site Engineer based in Thessaloniki for the Renewables and Storage Development Business Unit.
As O&M Site Engineer at RSD, your responsibilities will be:
- Carries out and oversees scheduled preventive or nonscheduled corrective maintenance activities including MV and LV electrical side of grand-scale solar projects
- Keeps records of all 3rd party activities as well as all scheduled and nonscheduled activities
- Identifies resources to perform maintenance activities (specialized companies, suppliers)
- Keeps maintenance logs and reports on daily activities
- Performs DC, AC, LV, and MV testing and maintenance, including but not limited to polarity, open circuit voltage, grounding continuity, insulation, resistance testing, etc., and all the follow-up corrective activities
- Performs Spare Parts Management
- Safeguards PR and Availability of the plant and provides a warning in case of deviations
- Maintains both Preventive and maintenance activities checkbook (logbook) for each activity carried out
- Provides weekly feedback to the Senior Engineer and instant feedback to management in case of production loss events
- Monitors Performance Ratio and Availability values and secures its compliance with guaranteed values
- Ensures compliance of the activities with local rules and regulations
As O&M Site Engineer, you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, or other related Engineering fields
- 1+ year experience in Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting at solar projects greater than 100KWp
- Previous experience in IT (cameras/optical fiber) will be considered an advantage
- License of Medium Voltage Installer
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong planning and organizational skills
For this O&M Site Engineer position, you will be offered:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical Plan
- on-site working model
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Career development
- Continuous training
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.