Κωδικός Αγγελίας 75290
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS Thessaloniki seeking to hire an O&M Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager
MYTILINEOS Thessaloniki seeking to hire an O&M HSE Manager
O&M HSE Manager
Thessaloniki, Greece RENEWABLES & STORAGE DEVELOPMENT (RSD) BUSINESS UNIT Full time
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents covering two business Sectors, the Energy Sector and the Metallurgy Sector, is currently seeking to hire an O&M Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager, based in Thessaloniki for the M Renewables.
This role will require administration, coordination, and everyday hands-on involvement in all Health Safety and Environmental issues. The O&M Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager works closely with Global QHSE Manager, Project Teams and Subcontractors.
As an O&M Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager at M Renewables, you need to have the following skills::
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3 or above years’ experience as a Safety Engineer or HSE supervisory roles in construction projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Greek and European HSE legislation and regulations, codes of practice, and standards, especially regarding construction works.
- Ability to efficiently develop and implement health, safety & environmental Procedures.
- Ability to prepare HSE documentation for clients/projects as per the requirements in English and Greek language
- Experience in conducting HSE Inspections and Audits – producing related Reports
- Experience in training
- Experience in conducting Accidents / Incident investigations, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to develop and keep records of all HSE documents required by legislation and company policy
- Ability to report promptly and efficiently as required
- Experience in managing subcontractors and ensuring all HSE rules are efficiently communicated, implemented, and monitored.
- Ability to take ownership and work with individual Co-Workers, groups & Subcontractors to ensure tasks are completed on time as expected.
- Ability to motivate co-workers in HSE performance.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and directly manage others.
- Ability to bridge conflicting interests of concerned parties.
- Good analytical thinking with the ability to spot noncompliance and potential risks.
- Outstanding communication ability with all levels of the organization and with external parties.
- Excellent use of the English language
- IT literate with demonstrable Microsoft Office skills
For this O&M Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager position at M Renewables, you will be offered:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical Plan
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Career development
- Continuous training
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
Πλαίσιο Μαγούλα αναζητεί Visual Merchandiser
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Πλαίσιο Μαγούλας, Μαγούλα, Ελλάδα