Κωδικός Αγγελίας 210003
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Δεν Ορίστηκε
MYTILINEOS Thessaloniki is seeking to hire a QA/QC Supervisor
MYTILINEOS Thessaloniki is seeking to hire a QA/QC Supervisor
On-site Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia, Greece Energy Sector, M Renewables Full time
At MYTILINEOS, we are catalysts for a sustainable future, leading the green energy transition with innovative solutions while being a reference point for competitive green metallurgy. Our global presence covers two business Sectors: Energy and Metallurgy. With a consolidated yearly turnover of €6.3 billion and a workforce of over 5,500 dedicated individuals, we fuel success through cutting-edge technology and diverse talent.
We are committed to embracing new state-of-the-art technologies and advancements, propelling us towards a cleaner, brighter tomorrow. Our positive footprint extends across five continents, leaving a lasting impact. At MYTILINEOS, we foster a culture of resilience, challenge, respect, excellence, and change, empowering our diverse workforce to achieve remarkable outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced and proactive QA/QC Supervisor to join our construction team and manage the construction of key projects.
The successful candidate reports to the Project Manager and works closely with the Site Engineers and the Engineering team within Mytilineos, as well as externally with the subcontractors, equipment suppliers and clients/developers to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company’s high- quality and HSE standards.
Your role will encompass:
- Monitor and administer METKA EGN’s Quality Control & Assurance Plan ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Control and preform all types of quality inspections on civil, structural, electrical and mechanical work. As well as overseeing subcontractors work, reviewing and auditing their quality records.
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes and workmanship in the project work.
- Review quality records/documents for correctness and completeness.
- Responsible for sign-off of work packages.
- Assures inspection and testing results are documented and communicated in a clear and concise manner. Maintaining records, inspections and NCR logs.
- Identifies and communicates any nonconformance on material and process. Communicates concerns back to Senior management for required resolution and future issue prevention.
- Identify and report any malfunctions or non-compliance to the Project Manager
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Performs other functions associated with this position as appropriate.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data.
- Foster and develop a positive project team effort and assist in resolving differences.
- Review all contractors’ QA plans & procedures and bring all plans into conformance with project requirements, supporting the project team.
- Performs audits of the jobsites to verify accurate completion of scope of work. Documents and communicates all discrepancies.
- Works safely always. Adheres to all applicable safety policies. Complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
What you bring to the role:
- Demonstrates a commitment to maintaining a safe working environment and consistently follows all relevant safety policies.
- Ensures strict adherence to company policies, procedures, and standards in all work activities.
- Takes initiative to safeguard the interests of METKA-EGN and customers.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, facilitating effective collaboration with customers, vendors, and the ability to influence others positively.
- Exhibits a high level of technical competency in electrical, civil, and mechanical applications.
- Maintains consistent attendance, demonstrating reliability and dedication.
- Monitors all operations affecting quality to uphold the highest standards.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ticket Restaurant Card
- Group Health Insurance program
- Discount on the household electricity bill
- Pension Plan
- Cooperation, creativity and innovation: we adopt flexible cooperation models to achieve fast results and increased productivity
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.