Κωδικός Αγγελίας 69133
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS seeking to hire a Service Delivery Engineer
MYTILINEOS seeking to hire a Service Delivery Engineer
Service Delivery Engineer
Athens, Greece CENTRAL FUNCTIONS Full time
MYTILINEOS, a leading industrial company with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, Sustainable Engineering Solutions, Power & Gas and International Renewables & Storage Development is currently seeking to hire a Service Delivery Engineer.
- Responsible for providing hands-on support on the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of technology applications using technologies such as PowerApps/Power Automate, Data Verse and SharePoint API’s (REST, CSOM, SPFx, etc.) as well as other technologies
- Responsible for the clarification and translation of the business needs to technical specifications (SoW) and the preparation of business analysis documents, e.g., visualized data flow models, user stories, workflows etc., to ease their understanding and validation from all project stakeholders
- Acting as a liaison between Technology, Business, and vendors, providing clarifications, technical documentation, and insight, enabling communication, resolution of issues and project sign-off
- Identifying potential integrations with existing systems and applications to achieve effective and cost-efficient implementation of software solutions
- Providing maintenance, operations, and support according to SLAs and following up on incidents and problems
- Work collaboratively with external vendors to implement and support of applications through multiple product lifecycle environments, that is analyze customer requests, requirements, identify technical solutions, make recommendations, and develop/test/deploy technical solutions
- Supports the preparation of solution documentation and training material
- Supports the preparation of RFI’s, RFP’s, RFQ’s for seeking technology solutions & services proposals in the organization’s vendor ecosystem.
- Supports actions for the compliance of technology solutions with applicable Corporate Policies and procedures.
- Communicates project status to various levels of management
- University Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline.
- Postgraduate Degree in a related field is highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in software houses or consulting firms
- Experience in the design & implementation of technologies such as Microsoft Power Platform, RPAs or other technology solutions
- Experience in solution design and development, vendor management,
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills. Strong capability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical users.
- Ability to meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints.
- Experience in managing relationships with vendors/consultants, IT teams and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills: ability to perform complex system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Self-motivated, with high ethical standards, attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!