Κωδικός Αγγελίας 190980
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS is seeking to hire a Sales Engineer
MYTILINEOS is seeking to hire a Sales Engineer
Athens, Greece Energy Sector, M Power Projects Full time
At MYTILINEOS, we are catalysts for a sustainable future, leading the green energy transition with innovative solutions while being a reference point for competitive green metallurgy. Our global presence covers two business Sectors: Energy and Metallurgy. With a consolidated yearly turnover of €6.3 billion and a workforce of over 5,500 dedicated individuals, we fuel success through cutting-edge technology and diverse talent.
We are committed to embracing new state-of-the-art technologies and advancements, propelling us towards a cleaner, brighter tomorrow. Our positive footprint extends across five continents, leaving a lasting impact. At MYTILINEOS, we foster a culture of resilience, challenge, respect, excellence, and change, empowering our diverse workforce to achieve remarkable outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team.
Your role will encompass:
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and executing RfQs, assisting in the technical side of proposals, related but not limited to ESCO and grid projects.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Clients mainly in public sector but also on the private sector.
- Understand client needs and requirements to effectively present the company’s solutions. Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Identify market trends, competitor activities, and potential business opportunities.
- Educate clients on the benefits of our solutions and customize solutions to meet clients’ specific requirements and challenges.
- Monitoring of tenders’ progress and reports to senior management
- Assessment and evaluation of technical issues in proposals along with the technical department
- Close collaboration with business development/sales teams for alignment purposes and liaises with engineering teams in view of fulfilling tender requirements in order to fulfill tender requirements for timely submission of proposals/offers
- Coordination with suppliers and subcontractors for cost evaluation and technical solution assessment.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably Electrical) ,
- 4 – 5 years of experience in either sales engineering or project development and proposals preparation roles. ,
- Experience with Greek public sector’s tender and project management processes is a plus. ,
- Desire to learn new things and acquire new skills. ,
- Fluency in English is essential. ,
- Competency in PC use (MS Office, etc.) ,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills ,
- Attention to detail , ,
- Team player ,
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We recruit, employ, train, and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic characteristics, or any other protected status. Our commitment is to maintain an inclusive and diverse workforce where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.