Κωδικός Αγγελίας 157837
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS Athens Offices seeking to hire Engineers in Action
MYTILINEOS Athens Offices seeking to hire Engineers in Action
Engineers in Action
Athens, Greece All Sectors & Central Functions
The future is the only path that leads forward, and at MYTILINEOS, we are catalysts for a sustainable tomorrow. As a global industrial and energy leader, we drive the green energy transition with innovative solutions and excel in competitive green metallurgy. With a strong presence across five continents, we empower talented engineering graduates to take their next career step in the dynamic fields of energy and metallurgy.
“Engineers in Action” Graduate Program @ MYTILINEOS: Let’s embark on a thrilling journey together, shaping the future of the energy and metallurgy sector! Join us in our exclusive “Engineers in Action” Graduate Program @Energy and Metallurgy. Embrace the opportunity to be at the forefront of transformative projects and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the world. Contribute your skills and passion to groundbreaking solar energy and energy storage initiatives or participate in specialized large-scale energy projects. This is your chance to make an impact and build a rewarding career!
Why This Opportunity is Exciting for Talented Engineering Graduates:
- Finding work after completing the program
- Gaining hands-on experience that complements their academic knowledge
- Improving their professional skills
- Gaining international exposure and experience in cutting-edge Technologies
- Enhancing their confidence and optimism for the future
During the first 12-months, each engineer will gain invaluable first-hand experience by participating in exciting projects from MYTILINEOS’ Business Units and Central Functions:
Aluminium of Greece: Join our thriving aluminium plant, a pillar of Greek industry, and experience firsthand its annual production capacity exceeding 190,000 tons of primary aluminium, 50,000 MT recycled Aluminium and 865,000 tons of alumina.
- Μ Renewables: Contribute to groundbreaking solar energy and energy storage projects, shaping clean and sustainable solutions. Explore our international RES portfolio with projects totaling over 13 GW.
- M Power Projects: Participate in specialized, large-scale energy projects driving the energy transition. From conventional electricity generation to smart cities and IoT platforms, be part of projects that shape the future.
- Μ Εnergy Generation & Management: You will be involved in various projects related to thermal unit power production management and operation.
- M Energy Customer Solutions: Play a crucial role in providing dependable solutions, competitive products, and cutting-edge services to businesses, professionals, and households.
- M Integrated Supply & Trading: Enter the Energy Sector and engage in competitive supply and management of natural gas and other energy products.
- METKA ATE: Engage in construction activities, infrastructure & waste management projects, and more.
- Technology Division: Your role would be to design, develop, and implement technological solutions to address various challenges and improve the organization’s operations.
What we are looking for:
The program is intended for recent engineering graduates with a maximum of 3 years’ work experience. In addition we want you to have:
- Strong academic background in engineering* (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical, Informational Technology or related fields) ,
- The ability to relocate in areas of Greece where the Company has presence: Athens, Thessaloniki, Agios Nikolaos Viotia (industrial complex of Aluminium of Greece) ,
- Completed military service, for male candidates ,
- Excellent Greek and English language skills ,
- Share the same Value Based Behaviors:
- People & Personal growth
- Results orientation & Safety excellence
- Collaboration & Trust
- Empathy & Effective communication
- Flexibility & Adaptability
* Engineering graduates from international universities must ensure that their degrees have been officially recognized by Hellenic National Academic Recognition and Information Center (DOATAP)
Take the first step towards an extraordinary engineering career in the energy sector. Apply now to the “Engineers in Action” Graduate Program and become a catalyst for positive change with MYTILINEOS!
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.