Κωδικός Αγγελίας 159020
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS Athens Offices seeking to hire a Project Controls Manager
MYTILINEOS Athens Offices seeking to hire a Project Controls Manager
Project Controls Manager
Athens, Greece Energy Sector, M Power Projects Full time
At MYTILINEOS, we are catalysts for a sustainable future, leading the green energy transition with innovative solutions while being a reference point for competitive green metallurgy. Our global presence covers two business Sectors: Energy and Metallurgy. With a consolidated yearly turnover of €6.3 billion and a workforce of over 5,500 dedicated individuals, we fuel success through cutting-edge technology and diverse talent.
We are committed to embracing new state-of-the-art technologies and advancements, propelling us towards a cleaner, brighter tomorrow. Our positive footprint extends across five continents, leaving a lasting impact. At MYTILINEOS, we foster a culture of resilience, challenge, respect, excellence, and change, empowering our diverse workforce to achieve remarkable outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Projects Controls Manager to join our Operations & Control team as part of our M Power Projects Division in our Athens offices.
By joining this role, you will oversee and regularly work with the teams of project planners and cost controllers of all projects in order to a)have a deep understanding of project status at all times, b)ensure alignment with regards to best practices and MPP’s procedures and policies, c)educate, support and guide them as and when needed to achieve better results, take corrective actions and minimize the risks.
Your role will encompass:
- Works closely with Project Planners, Cost Controllers and Project Teams to define a Project Controls strategy.
- Supervision/review of all project’s general planning, scheduling, cost estimating and cost analysis, monitoring, impact identification and recovery plan development activities.
- Directs/manages the preparation and presentation of integrated project cost & time status and forecasts.
- Educates and guides project controls resources to become a fully integrated project management resource mechanism.
- Play a key role in developing/choosing a respective project controls software tool or use of existing.
- Provides generally cost engineering/planning and scheduling guidance. Identifies, analyses, and provides innovative solutions to cost engineering and planning/scheduling issues.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and management of all facets of a Project Controls plan.
- Develops and updates the overall project controls risk register.
- Prepares collective reports to Leadership, updating on the status of the projects and highlighting issues to be resolved/suggesting correcting actions.
- Take initiatives in arranging and lead workshops/meetings to facilitate best practices application.
What you bring to the role:
- At least 7 years of experience in similar positions. ,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Project Management. ,
- Master’s degree in a relevant field as well as Contract-claims management qualification will be considered an asset. ,
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office. ,
- Excellent use of Primavera. ,
- Knowledge of basic financial schemes. ,
- Excellent use of English Language ,
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. ,
- Critical and strategical thinking. ,
- Strong leadership and team management ability as well as educational skills. ,
- Proactive culture. ,
- Technical understanding of power projects. ,
- Competitive remuneration package
- Group Health Insurance program
- Pension Plan
- Cooperation, creativity and innovation: we adopt flexible cooperation models to achieve fast results and increased productivity
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.