Κωδικός Αγγελίας 97448
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS Athens looking for a Senior HSE Coordinator
MYTILINEOS Athens looking for a Senior HSE Coordinator
Senior HSE Coordinator | M Power Projects
Athens, Greece Energy Sector, M Power Projects Full time
MYTILINEOS, a leading industrial company with a strong international presence in four Business Units, Metallurgy, Sustainable Engineering Solutions, Power & Gas and International Renewables & Storage Development is currently seeking to hire a Senior HSE Coordinator for Sustainable Engineering Solutions Business Unit.
- Participates in the preparation of HSE Plan, Construction Phase Plan, Construction Environmental Management Plan, Waste Management Plan of specific Projects
- Coordinates any necessary HSE procedures, instructions and documentation
- Coordinates with Project Management and site HSE Manager all the aspects of Health, Safety and Environment in accordance with Contract requirements, Site HSE Management System, project’s planning permissions and local regulation
- Carries out planned site HSE audits to monitor the compliance with the HSE standards and the implementation of necessary measures to remove HSE deviations and non-conformities and to prevent reoccurrence
- Supports the Proposals Department on HSE requirements of the Tenders and participates in meeting related to HSE with potential Clients
- Follows up any open observation
- Participates to kick-off meeting with the client and subcontractors
- Participates in meetings with the client and the Management team
- Monitors Projects HSE KPIs
- Coordinates and prepares HSE reports for Head Office
- Coordinates with the Site HSE team
- Co-operates with Site Management Team
- Implements the International HSE standards (ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001), as well as ESG and other standards such as IFC performance stds, World Bank EHS, EBRD etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in HSE, minimum 3 years in Industrial and Construction projects
- University Degree in Engineering
- Excellent use of English language (written & spoken), additional language will be considered as an asset
- NEBOSH, Lead Auditor, IOSH, First Aid certifications will be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of HSE issues and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Determined and analytical approach to problem solving and Incident investigation
- Project Management skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
ΕΛΛΑΚΤΩΡ έργο Μονάδα Αποτέφρωσης ΕΑΥΜ αναζητά Ηλεκτρολόγο Βάρδιας
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- ELLAKTOR S.A., Ερμού, Κηφισιά, Ελλάδα