Κωδικός Αγγελίας 235004
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS Athens is seeking to hire a Business Analyst
MYTILINEOS Athens is seeking to hire a Business Analyst
On-site Athens, Attica, Greece Central Functions, Finance Full time
At MYTILINEOS, we are catalysts for a sustainable future, leading the green energy transition with innovative solutions while being a reference point for competitive green metallurgy. Our global presence covers two business Sectors: Energy and Metallurgy. With a consolidated yearly turnover of €6.3 billion and a workforce of over 5,500 dedicated individuals, we fuel success through cutting-edge technology and diverse talent.
We are committed to embracing new state-of-the-art technologies and advancements, propelling us towards a cleaner, brighter tomorrow. Our positive footprint extends across five continents, leaving a lasting impact. At MYTILINEOS, we foster a culture of resilience, challenge, respect, excellence, and change, empowering our diverse workforce to achieve remarkable outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our Data Warehouse Engineer team part of Information Technology & Digital Strategy Division, in our Athens’s Offices.
Your role will encompass:
- Participate and lead the workshops with business stakeholders, in order to gather business requirements and perform a fit/gap analysis.
- Participate and lead the User Acceptance Test (UAT), support activities and act as a point of contact for business stakeholders.
- Orchestrate internal business stakeholders with external vendors in Business Analysis and Data Governance Initiatives.
- Participate in the process of deploying and enforcing policies and procedures that ensure data is used and maintained properly.
- Perform data profiling and database structure research to understand relevant data elements along with their definitions and use.
- Collaborate with Data Stewards and Data Owners to ensure that appropriate Data Quality rules and controls are in place within their process.
- Implement Data Quality reporting through the definition and implementation of business, data and system related control and remediation frameworks at points of capture to resolve data quality exceptions.
- Review Data Quality metrics and scorecards with support from Data Stewards
- Update and Monitor the Data Governance Platform.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields ,
- Master’s degree would be considered an asset. ,
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Business Analysis ,
- Fluency in English language, both written and oral ,
- Familiarity with data quality frameworks and tools. ,
- Previous working experience in DWH/BI projects in the energy industry will be considered a plus ,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. ,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. ,
- Ability to translate complex requirements into meaningful Function Specification Documents. ,
- Previous working experience in DWH/BI projects in the energy industry will be considered a plus,
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ticket Restaurant Card
- Group Health Insurance program
- Discount on the household electricity bill
- Pension Plan
- Cooperation, creativity and innovation: we adopt flexible cooperation models to achieve fast results and increased productivity
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.