Κωδικός Αγγελίας 93751
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS αναζητεί προσλαμβάνει Treasury Manager
MYTILINEOS αναζητεί προσλαμβάνει Treasury Manager
Athens, Greece Central Functions, Treasury Full time
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents covering two business Sectors, the Energy Sector and the Metallurgy Sector, is currently seeking to hire a Treasury Manager.
- Participate & assist in the co-ordination of the overall relationship with Banks & Financial Institutions
- Monitor credit lines & their utilization
- Overview Daily Reporting and all presentation materials prepared by the division
- Be the focal point for all Credit DD queries of the co-operating counterparties
- Assist the director in coordinating & consolidating division’s regular operations
- Assist on an ad hoc basis in projects related to funding (PF, DCM etc), liquidity or implementation of new processes, systems
- Participate in various ALM wide projects as Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field
- Postgraduate Degree in Business Administration, Banking or Treasury Management is desirable
- At least 12-15 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in a bank and/or in a Corporate Treasury environment
- Good knowledge of products offered from a diversified Corporate Treasury function
- Knowledge or expertise on TMS, cash pooling, Trade Finance may be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office platform (Excel, PowerPoint) for the set up and overview of Reporting and presentations
- Team spirit, ability to schedule, strict commitment to deadlines
- Solid ability to co-operate & co-ordinate or operate as a Project Manager
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Self-drive and results-orientation
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
FlexCar Αθήνα looking for an Accounting & Finance Associate
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- FlexCar, Ταγιαπιέρα, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα