Κωδικός Αγγελίας 131956
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
MYTILINEOS αναζητεί Cost Controller
MYTILINEOS αναζητεί Cost Controller
Athens, Greece Energy Sector, M Power Projects
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents covering two business Sectors, the Energy Sector and the Metallurgy Sector, is currently seeking to hire a Cost Controller for Energy | M Power Projects Sector.
A Cost Controller manages the project costs. Cost Controllers’ tasks include developing, planning, controlling and forecasting the project’s budget. and making sure that the project is completed within the approved budget and minimize the deflection from it. A cost controller should be familiar about total cost management concepts, budget distribution, and setting a costs limit. Responsible for detecting issues, analyzing cost reports, and value management. Effectively communicate the project’s cost performance, concerns, and recovery plans to the project management team. Tasks will include (indicatively):
- Support Project Management in project financial management and divisional reporting.
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Review and prepare the monthly budget including cashflow, and financial KPI’s. for reporting purposes
- Monitor and forecasting budget vs Project time schedule in collaboration with the Project Planner progress.
- Improve project process by developing and implementing cost structure, then manage job-specific code of accounts for WBS approvals. Establish new procedures and controls, monitor daily activity.
- Prepare monthly write-ups reports for the cost performance and EAC (estimate at completion) forecast.
- Analyze purchase order, subcontracts Agreements, Supply Agreement commitments to determine costs, cash flows and calculate accruals.
- Monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical department metrics.
- Maintain current and forecasted Cash Flow data when compared to projected Cash Flow.
- Offer direct financial communication with project team, internal financing department, and subcontractors
- Administer and coordinate routine contract work using prescribed and standardized methods.
- Enforce and follow up actual project data collection and weekly accurate estimates.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions to handle project compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ,
- Professional certification in project management will be considered an asset ,
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be considered an asset. ,
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & Power Point – MS Project/Primavera knowledge will be considered an asset) ,
- Good knowledge of EPC projects. ,
- Technical understanding of power projects will be considered an asset ,
- Knowledge of basic financial schemes ,
- 5 Years in EPC projects ,
- 3 years in similar position of Budgeting evaluation and cost controlling ,
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills ,
- Excellent use of English Language ,
- Critical and analytical thinking ,
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines ,
- Team Spirit ,
- Proactive culture ,
MYTILINEOS collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU.
In 2020, MYTILINEOS operating income (EBITDA) reached €315 million remaining stable compared to 2019 while its revenues exceeded €1.9 billion. Today, company’s workforce lists more than 3,850 direct and indirect employees. MYTILINEOS with its activity generates added value of €1.06 bn., equal to 0.6% of the country’s total GDP.
The company, that started as a family business in 1908 as a metal trading business and became a corporate entity in 1990. Established In 1995, the company was listed in the Athens Stock Exchange, while today is a constituent of the FTSE LARGE CAP Index
In 2017, MYTILINEOS combined its subsidiaries Aluminum of Greece, METKA and Protergia, into a new single business entity, enhancing operational flexibility and further boosting its purchasing and financing capacity.
With the corporate transformation of 2020, MYTILINEOS established a new business unit the International Renewables & Storage Development (RSD) Business Unit, while transformed the EPC BU – METKA into a new, modern and innovative Business Unit; the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU (SES BU),
The company’s focus on sustainability is strengthened by the subsidiaries EPALME, which is the largest independent producer of recycled aluminum (secondary) and Zeologic, a startup specialized in the provision of innovative solutions in the field of liquid and solid waste management.
MYTILINEOS pursues its development through its business model, responding to the global challenges of Sustainable Development. The company’s path to sustainability is characterized mainly by its conscious commitment to responsible entrepreneurship and the alignment of its strategic priorities with the Global Sustainable Development Goals, as well as by its leading role in the evolving national energy transformation and decarbonization. In 2021, MYTILINEOS became the first Greek company to set solid targets and committed to minimize its carbon footprint. In particular, MYTILINEOS committed to minimize its total direct and indirect CO2 emissions by at least 30% by 2030, compared to 2019 levels, while by 2050 it committed to achieve net zero emissions in its entire business activity. With this decision, MYTILINEOS paved the way for a greener and more environmentally friendly industry, according to ESG (Environment, Social and Government) performance indices.