Κωδικός Αγγελίας 119183
Εμπειρία Επιθυμητή εμπειρία σε αντίστοιχη θέση
Μόρφωση Ανώτατη Μόρφωση (ΑΕΙ/ΤΕΙ)
ΜΟΤΟΔΥΝΑΜΙΚΗ Sixt Division αναζητά Business Analyst
ΜΟΤΟΔΥΝΑΜΙΚΗ Sixt Division αναζητά Procurement Analyst
Marousi, Attica, Greece SIXT DIVISION Full time
We are MOTODYNAMICS and Movement is our Passion!
Our mission is to support individuals who wish to move – evolve – transform their life through the Products and Services we offer: Yamaha, Porsche, Sixt, Motodiktio
Our Team is growing and we are looking for a Business Analyst, who feels the magic about data for our Sixt Division.
You will be responsible for:
- Review Network, Operations, Channel management, Rent a Car and Long-Term Rental markets and provide feedback on performance through the measurement of KPIs
- Evaluate sales performance and identify untapped customer segments
- Propose strategies to identify new opportunities
- competition analysis and propose actions to increase market share
- behavior analysis and propose recommendations to meet product demand and client preferences
- go to market proposals for new and existing services
- business reports through the collection & analysis of market data and trends
- processes and measurement mechanisms for diverse areas within the Department (i.e. communication channels, sales funnel …)
- Develop and deliver presentations to Senior Management
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- An MBA or a BSc in Business Administration, Economics, or similar field
- An Analyst with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient in integrated Business Management & CRM
- An expert of MS Office, particularly Excel, and Power BI
- Experienced in identifying profitable business opportunities
- Competent in delivering proposals and negotiating deals
- An excellent communicator in the Greek & English language
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a challenging & fast moving industry
- Work in a structured organization that also welcomes new ideas and approaches
- Be an integral part of a fun and inclusive working environment where you can drive change
If you are as passionate as we are about being part of the shift in the movement landscape don’t lose the opportunity to move-evolve-transform with us!
Motodynamics collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
Motodynamics does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.