We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our high performing Business Insights team in Athens.
|What you will focus on
• Develop and implement reporting mechanisms as required to make faster, better business decisions, e.g. reports, dashboards. Standardizing and production sing reporting wherever possible.
• Provide actionable insight and guidance from all reporting and analytics and drive through change to improve business performance.
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis to ensure confidence in the numbers being reported.
• Using statistical techniques on large datasets to produce a range of key business KPI’s, measure results and show key trends.
• Engaging with stakeholders – owning feedback processing, aiding accurate specification, and establishing/meeting clear project deliverables
• Cooperate with the IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
What we are looking for
• 1-3 or more years of work experience in a similar role will be appreciated
• BSc in Business, Information & Big Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or relevant studies
• Knowledge and practical experience with Power BI, Tableau and other Business Intelligence Tools, SQL language and Data Mining
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office with an advanced knowledge of Excel
• Experience & knowledge of E-commerce reporting using web analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics
• Ability to operate in both structured & unstructured data environments – including the integration of own and 3rd party data sources
• Ability to present results and findings to the line and senior management
• Analytical, result-driven with attention to detail and ability to solve problems
• Able to prioritize own time and workload, under minimum supervision and to tight deadlines
What we are offering
Competitive compensation package
• Competencies & Career Development opportunities
• Private health coverage
Reference Number MCD12
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria