- Location: Athens / Greece (ref. code MIT-2021-BIA)
Position: 1 full time
We are currently seeking a motivated, experienced, and highly skilled business intelligence analyst to join our innovative team. In this role,
you will conduct thorough data analysis, design and implement analytics applications, generate reports, and implement solutions related to business intelligence & analytics for the global logistics industry.
To succeed in this position, you must be driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and manage BI solutions.
- Collaborate with business users and closely cooperate with client service teams.
- Define, compute, monitor, and predict KPIs for important business processes.
- Perform data exploration to gain and provide clients with an in-depth understanding of data that impacts their critical business processes/decisions.
- Create and maintain documentation, including requirements, design and user manuals.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
- Identify development needs to improve and streamline operations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in analytics or relevant field.
- Significant hands-on experience in creating and deploying KPI, analytics and dashboard solutions, including design, development, deployment, data engineering and data management projects and practices.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and data manipulation languages.
- Experience using business intelligence tools like Qlik Sense, QlikView, Power BI, Tableau.
- Data analysis and data warehousing.
- Data modelling and data mining.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Problem – Solving Skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines under pressure.
- Willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent command of the English language
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the Warehouse Management industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of machine learning and python programming language is a plus.
Στείλτε μας το βιογραφικό σας