ΚΩΤΣΟΒΟΛΟΣ αναζητά Warehouse Activity Supervisor ΜΑΝΔΡΑ
ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑΣ
In Kotsovolos, a member of Dixons Carphone group, we believe in everything you have to offer.
That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all,
believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.600 people. In numbers? 93 stores,
2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people.
Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The Warehouse Activity Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities
of an assigned work team on a shift basis by directing assigned associates in the receiving, warehousing,
and shipping of customer orders in accordance with the highest possible levels of quality and efficiency.
- Ensures the processes and procedures within Warehousing are carried out effectively, including activities such as stock handling,
inbound or outbound stock movements and distribution to customers/shops
- Directs the operations of the assigned work team to achieve prescribed objectives
- Ensures all health & safety policies and procedures are strictly followed
- Ensures the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment
- Generates reports regarding warehousing process activity performance and cost
- Evaluates employees’ performance and holds accountability for the team KPIs
- Motivates team members to achieve personal and team’s targets
- Develops problem-solving initiatives related to warehousing activities
- Develops ideas for Continuous Improvement followed by leading these projects
- Trains and develop operational and managerial skills while leading and motivating others
The ideal candidate should have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Logistics, Transportation, Operations, or Supply Chain required
- Masters in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field will be a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in materials handling, inbound or outbound logistics activities in an FMCG, Retail, or 3PL
supply chain environment
- Experience as shift or activity supervisor in a warehouse will be a plus
- Strong understanding of warehousing processes and operations, warehousing systems and technologies
- Very good computer skills, including Excel
- Basic knowledge of problem-solving and optimization methodology and tools
- Strong analytical mind, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills, open-minded and think-forward
- Eagerness to learn all aspects of warehousing and grow in a fast-paced supply chain environment
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- Internal wellbeing actions