In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as an IS Junior Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience.
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure such as SAP, Oracle
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and
system management tools
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Participate in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
• Be part of BI software development, deployment, and maintenance
• Support development of key performance indicators and strategies that optimize
efficiency and quality
• Participate in creation of technical documentation for BI tools
• Recent graduate or currently studying Information Technology, Computer Science
or other related discipline
• Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
• MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Programming languages: SQL, Java, C, Unix scripting
• Passion for technology and customer experience
• Drive and team spirit!
• Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
• Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
• Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
• Create your career path in dynamic organization
• Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
• Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
• Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic &
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria