I know-how, a leading Software Solutions company operating internationally (Athens, Luxembourg) is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer
with a strong technical background to join our SW Engineering team in Athens and work on our large scale enterprise applications.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Participate in the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by business analysts
- Participate in the project estimations
- Be an active member to ensure high code quality delivered in time and within budget
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Participate in the implementation of the releases following the change & management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- University degree in the field of Information Technology
- At least 3 years of working experience in Full-Stack web development
- Experience in Java 8 technologies including Spring, JPA/Hibernate
- Experience in Webservices (REST)
- Knowledge of SQL database technology
- Experience in Source Control Tools (GIT) and Project Dependency tools (Maven)
- Strong organizational, mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
- Competitive remuneration package including benefits
- Excellent working conditions in a friendly, warm and stable professional environment
- Continuous learning opportunities with customized training seminars and certifications.