We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share the unique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Store in Athens Airport, we are looking for: Store Business Analyst – Finance division (ref: AesABS_0721)
Reporting to the Store Finance Controller Business Navigator, the Store Business Analyst is responsible and accountable to:
- Actively participate in the monthly and Year-end closing process of the financial reporting
- Assist in the Comparison of actual results versus budget, at the end of each reporting period
- Analyse the performance of all divisions using relevant business KPI’S, suggesting the necessary actions
- Prepare and distribute all Store Financial & Commercial Reporting as appropriate
- Ensure that all finance data (actual, historical, budgets) are correctly monitored by the Company’s financial IT systems
- Perform feasibility studies, financial evaluations of new investments and commercial activities
- Undertake projects that the Store Financial Controller & Business Navigator appoints and bringing them to the desired result in the agreed deadlines and quality standards
The Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Focus
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Focus on detail, good planning and organizational skills
- Achievement drive, initiative-taking and problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking & Synthesis ability
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Bachelor, Preferably in Business administration or Finance
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP (including SAP BPC module)
The People we seek:
Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
Have a hands-on and customer service driven approach.
Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer:
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
- An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading groups of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself
- And as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one? Get in touch with us by 30/09/2021, by submitting your complete resume at https://careers.fourlis.gr/requisitions.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 1 in Bulgaria (Sofia). We also operate 10 Pick-Up-Points: 6 in Greece (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata), 3 in Bulgaria (Varna, Burgas & Plovdiv) & Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol).