Κωδικός Αγγελίας 89370
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Δεν Ορίστηκε
H&M looking for an E-commerce Site Specialist
H&M looking for an E-commerce Site Specialist
E-commerce Site Specialist
- 14 Filikis Etaireias str., Athens, Kolonaki, Greece
- Department: H&M
- Pipeline: No
We are pleased to announce that in Sales Market Greece, as a part of Region East, we are now looking to recruit an E-commerce Site Specialist. H&M is on an exciting journey towards being more customer-centric company, meeting the ongoing industry changes, by exceeding our customers’ needs. We continue to develop our organization to be more effective and as part of that process we introduce the E-commerce Team. A team comprised of different competences from media relations, customer insights, experience operations, loyalty working together in synergy to implement a locally relevant seamless customer experience and making it possible for us to create a truly customer focused omni organization.
As a Site Specialist you contribute to added customer value, a strong brand and increased sales by driving the customer experience, relevance and performance of the customer base in everyday execution and commercial activities You work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work. You are responsible to maximize OMNI profitable net sales and customer base for your market– short & long term. The role offers a unlimited contract and it’s based in Athens, Greece.
KEY FIELDS TO DRIVE
- Drive net sales and day-to-day operations and execution of the total customer base together with the rest of the E-com team across all markets within the sales market.
- Know your sales situation through sales and customer behavior analysis and follow up. Identify opportunities, threats and set priorities based on biggest customer impact.
- Responsible for daily optimization and evaluation of our online touchpoints, components, and customer relevance.
- Align sales goals and execution strategy towards customer base growth.
- Responsible for performance and follow up of the total customer base, identify potentials in increasing the customer base, and work together with the site specialists in securing maximum customer impact and engagement across all touchpoints
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize content interactions and secure customer relevance by optimizing each landing page.
- Track trends (search, interaction changes on site connecting to commercial messages…) and shifts in spend and customer demand.
- Track and follow up experience KPIs on site and in owned channels such as CTR, BR, viewed availability, shop ability in connection to purchase funnel on site.
- Execute and optimize local on-site SEO potentials.
- Work cross functionally with Media planners, loyalty, content, & the publishing team to evaluate commercial messages on site and in owned channels to ensure best commercial execution; with E-com Merch team to optimize push vs pull in product execution (customer demand vs business need) and collaborate with regional team in cross channel testing, targeting and evaluation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working within E-Commerce.
- Creative, flexible, and open-minded personality, easily to adapt to changes.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with skilled colleagues from different functions in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- As a person you have strong communication & project coordination skills, with a proactive mindset, who is structured and detail orientated.
- You are experienced within e-com and understand the total digital eco-system and its synergies, strong data management skills – analytical, structured, ability to synthesize information and draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of consumer acquisition, re-engagement & retention strategies.
- Sales and web analysis experience and a good understanding of the digital customer journey.
- Experience working with digital tools, such as Google Analytics, Power BI. A/B Test tools.
- Very good skills in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint, and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Sounds interesting?
If you are eligible for this position, upload your CV as soon as possible.
Good luck and hope to see you soon. Be Yourself & More in HM!
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
ΜΟΤΟΔΥΝΑΜΙΚΗ Marine looking for an Area Sales Manager
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Motodynamikē, 11ο Χλμ Εθνικής Αθηνών Θεσσαλονίκης, Μεταμόρφωση, Ελλάδα