Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL),
one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide
a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this.
Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you.
Our Assurance Sector is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across
many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Senior Tax Auditor.
The key responsibilities of the Manager Tax Auditor will include:
- Delivering Tax Audit project of highest quality
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Delivering excellent client service
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
For whom we’re looking for:
- Someone who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Administration/Economics
or relevant field, a Master’s Degree will be considered as an asset
- A 6+ years experienced in Audit professional, preferably in an auditing firm, in rendering tax
and/or accounting services
- A professionally qualified or part qualified (ADIT/KEKOPA) and a person who understands
that excellent customer service is the key to client management
- Someone who has very good knowledge of legal entities taxation (income tax, benefits in kind,
withholding taxes, VAT, stamp duties, real estate) and accounting standards
- Someone who is able to work in a team and to tight deadlines and flexible in approach
- Someone who is able to communicate in English and an experienced user of MS Office
To be successful as a Manager Tax Auditor in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to gather and correlate correct date
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide
the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria,
have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading
an -up-to-date CV with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece.
We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.