We are seeking for a highly motivated person to join our Fraud Detection Team within our Corporate & IT Security General Division.
As a Senior Fraud Detection Analyst you will actively participate in the day-to-day efforts to timely detect and prevent fraud perpetrated
by both external and internal bad actors; help in the further development and enhancement of existing antifraud solutions and review products,
processes and procedures with an eye on vulnerabilities that bad actors could try to take advantage of.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Actively review and assess fraud alerts.
- Participate in projects that further evolve or enhance in-place antifraud solutions
- Monitor and analyze fraud events and near-miss events
- Work with business units across all sectors to identify possible fraud risks and design automated controls to either prevent or detect those.
- Participate in the preparation of reports (internal and regulatory)
You will be a great candidate for us if you:
- Own a University degree in Finance, Economics, Exact Sciences or Engineering
- A Master’s Degree will be highly appreciated
- Have 3 or more years as a member of a fraud detection team in the Banking, Insurance or Telecommunications industry
- Have solid understanding of the digital payments environment and PSD2 regulation
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have critical thinking, ability to timely make decisions and demonstrate considered judgement
- Are Proficient of the MS Office suite
- Power BI or Tableau knowledge will be appreciated
- Relevant Professional certification will be considered an asset but not necessary
- Have good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Have strong Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Programming skills will be considered an asset but not necessary
- Willingness to learn and evolve
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
And you share the same Value Based Behaviors:
- Learn & self-improve with every opportunity
- Bring high impact results
- Build mutually beneficial relationships when interacts with clients or colleagues
- Bring people around to your idea, solution or direction
- Develop new solutions, minimize complexity
- Gain other people’s trust
Your advancement with us depends greatly on you!
You are offered:
- A competitive remuneration to the rest of the market
- Benefits for your health, your family, your plans and your future financial expectations
- Opportunities for professional development: we provide tools, vocational guidance and opportunities so you may develop every aspect of your professional life
- Ongoing learning offerings: we adopt international training methodologies and modern educational systems
- Cooperation, creativity and innovation: we adopt flexible cooperation models to achieve fast results and increased productivity
- Modern working environment: we adopt practices to improve your experiences at work.
- Volunteering activities: we organize events and give you the chance to participate in the ones that interest you
- Find out more details on our benefits and offerings here
Application deadline: 09/05/2021
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
For further practical career tips and advise, please visit our site here