Enomix is a Consulting and Technology company, highly specialized in the Telecommunications sector.
We are seeking a front-end Web developer to join our team!
He | she will contribute to the development of software tools that will be used by our clients, during the deployment and maintenance of their telecom infrastructures.
- Bachelor or Masters in Engineering | Informatics | Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web application development
- Professional experience in git
- Optional: Open-source backend technologies (Php, python or others)
- Optional: Familiarity with Android Development
- A flexible working environment [work hours and location]
- Involvement with a dynamic industry sector and working on challenging projects
- Training and skill development opportunities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
ευρεση εργασιας στο ergasia.gr
Enomix is focusing its activities on the field of telecommunication infrastructures. Telecom infrastructures shape a vibrant business and technological ecosystem which is characterized by the following properties:
High capital resources needed for development and operation
Technology know how for development and operation
Long life-cycles for the passive infrastructures and short life-cycles for the active ones.
A special legal and regulatory framework which is mostly defined by the public authorities.
Cutting edge technology requirements
These properties affect the investment decision process of both private organizations and public authorities.
The later also weight with the extensive socio-economic impacts of these infrastructures on almost every aspect of everyday life.
Investments in the NGN appear as a promising means of gaining competitive advantage at country, regional and corporate levels:
during the last years broadband infrastructures are kept high up the political agenda globally. However involved players often have contradictory interests: