ELVALHALCOR – Aluminium Rolling Division is searching for PAYROLL EXECUTIVE – Fixed-term contract
Elval is the aluminium rolling division of ElvalHalcor S.A. Elval offers reliable, innovative and competitive solutions that meet the most demanding requirements of global customers.
With years of experience in the aluminium rolling division, it is one of the most important aluminium industries in the European and international markets.
We are looking for a dynamic Payroll Executive (Fixed-term contract) to process and manage the company’s payroll.
You will be the one to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments.
A Payroll Executive is able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency.
He/She is good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information.
They also have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives.
The goal is to ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
• Collects daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
• Calculates bonuses and allowances
• Prepares employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
• Schedules bank payments or hands out paychecks directly to employees
• Distributes payment statements and gathers signed receipts (digital or paper)
• Reports on payroll expenses
• Ensures wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
• Enters new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
• Answers questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator or similar role required
• Deep knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
• Working knowledge of payroll systems (SAP, SuccessFactors)
• Advanced skills using MS Office
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
• Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria