Are you ready to seize the opportunity to be part of an international award-winning team delivering high-end luxury projects, in Greece and abroad?
Do you enjoy managing and delivering outstanding projects? Do you enjoy organizing groups and leading by example?
If so, the Project Coordinator position in ELASTIC is for you!
– Ensure that projects are delivered on time, scope and quality
– Prepare time schedules and ensure timely delivery
– Manage risk
– Ensure that internal quality standards are followed, manage internal processes (such as internal design reviews and QA control, before issuing to client).
– Interface with clients and being an ambassador of ELASTIC
– Responsible for projects efficiency
– Promote continuous improvement of processes
– Minimum 2 years of project management/coordination experience in managing multiple medium and large-scale projects
– Good knowledge of project management methodologies
– Ability to monitor projects performance, ensure delivery on time, scope and budget
– Implementing risk management to mitigate and eliminate risks
– Strong communicator, with the ability to develop positive working relationships, liaise with clients, key stakeholders and delivery teams.
– Decision-making, ability to understand and manage the implications of complex projects
– Preparation of reports, presentations, MOM
– Management of scope
– Working knowledge of MS Project and Microsoft Office.
– Excellent working knowledge of spoken and written English.
– University degree or equivalent in engineering.
– Working experience in architectural and interior design projects.
– Certificate in project management
– University degree in civil or mechanical engineering
– Postgraduate degree
– Experience in contract management
– Experience in bids management
The position will be based in Athens and refers to the Head of Project Management.
ELASTIC is an equal opportunity employer.
Ενημερωθείτε για τις πιο πρόσφατες εργασίες που ταιριάζουν με τα κριτήρια αναζήτησής σας.