We are in a unique position to experience new and interesting situations that many companies have never seen before. We share this (extraordinary) journey with our customers and always aim to retain them by delivering solutions. If you are a person that finds joy in managing customers’ expectations, trying to understand their purchasing behaviour and loves to experiment with new ways of making an impact then challenge yourself by joining our dedicated CRM team.
About the role:
- Set up (ad hoc) promotional campaigns for marketing initiatives by leveraging all CRM channels (email, mobile and web push notifications, in-app messages) and experiment with the best combination per case.
- Address all critical user lifecycle stages through ongoing cross-channel communication and constantly optimize these messages based on findings.
- Implementation of incentivized campaigns that aim to activate our customers in the most efficient way.
- Monitor and ensure deliverability of our communications, message responsiveness to device, tracking and redirection to web or app pages that fulfil customers’ expectations.
- Plan, execute and document A/B tests that involve segments, messages and timing parameters.
- Own campaign level reporting and evaluation, analyze results in a way that contributes to CRM performance through actionable insights.
- Collaboration with Business Intelligence team to further analyze customers’ behaviour and gain insights to improve CRM tactical approaches.
- Develop data feeds in collaboration with the Business Intelligence team that will contribute to a more personalized message for our customers.
- Coordinate the implementation of new features and support platform migrations
- Research industry best practices and automation and coordinate their implementation while working closely with product and development tech teams.
- CRM or Performance Marketing related working experience for 1+ year in a high paced environment.
- Strong familiarity with user acquisition & growth strategies in a digital environment.
- Experience with direct marketing best practices, database segmentation and user retention strategies.
- Experience with campaign analysis and development of reports that provide actionable insights.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail are considered a must for CRM campaign management.
- Experience with A/B Testing (Testing mindset: Test everything that matters).
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making; you like to play around with data and cut it in many different ways to find interesting insights that can help the business.
- Office Excel skills: Know your way around pivot tables.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Team spirit that can work with multiple people from different backgrounds and expertise.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration.
- SQL / Java scripts basic understanding
- HTML / CSS basic understanding
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Meal coupons
- Private Medical & Life Insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Free fitness courses (remote sessions included)
Your life @ efood:
- You will be a part of a fast-growing multinational company, member of the Delivery Hero holding, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally.
- You will have the opportunity to function in an established, yet creative and fun working environment with genuine and ambitious people whose ultimate goal is to maintain efood as the ideal workplace. [In our maiden participation in 2020, we were honored with a 5th place award from the Great Place to Work® Institute]
- Daily routine will be a thing of the past, as no day will be the same as the one before.