Κωδικός Αγγελίας 105836
Εμπειρία Απαιτούμενη προϋπηρεσία
Μόρφωση Δεν Ορίστηκε
#CosmosSport is looking for an SEO Lead
#CosmosSport is looking for an SEO Lead
Agia Paraskevi, Attica, Greece Cosmos Sport Jobs, Κεντρικά γραφεία, Digital & Ecom Full time
Cosmos Sport SA, member of JD Sports Fashion Plc, founded in September of 1982. First store opened in Heraklion-Crete and since then the network expanded 71 further physical stores in Greece & Cyprus, 6 retail brands (JD Sports, Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Sports Factory, Slamdunk, Rundome) 7 on-line shops and thousands of happy customers in Greece and Cyprus. Cosmos Sport is a constantly growing omnichannel company with a strong passion for sportswear, street style and limited items. Our team consists of 1000+ highly skilled, self-motivated young people, who love sports and have a passion for innovation! We are proud that Cosmossport.gr is now the No1 on-line store in the industry also selling abroad, having been awarded for 7 consecutive years as the best online sports shop in the country in e-volution Awards. We are excited being a preferred partner for global brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok in the SEE.
We are looking for a SEO Lead based in our offices in Athens – Agia Paraskevi to evolve our dynamics in Greece and Cyprus. The role reports to the eCommerce Manager.
- Review and analyse company websites and setting up content optimisation metrics to increase organic search results
- Conduct keyword expansion research to identify gaps and setting up roadmaps for keyword optimisation projects to improve on-site SEO
- Monitor performance of company websites and propose SEO content strategies, in line with search engine best practices and to provide the most optimised user experience
- Measure key SEO metrics like organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority, conversion rates, and engagement metrics to provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with the Content Team to ensure all content produced for company websites follows the latest SEO best practices for targeted keywords
- Perform competition analyses to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass them
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and working with the Development Team to fix technical website issues that may negatively impact organic search rankings
- Ability to manage a team and lead by example.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performance marketing-related positions and/or e-business, business consulting, digital marketing, e-commerce.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, SemRush) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Established a sense of duty and ownership.
- Fluent in Greek & English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Google Sheets & PowerPoint.
- Analytical thinking and capability to understand business requirements.
- Ability to translate business indicators into actionable strategies.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development opportunities & education programs
- Flexibility to work remotely 2 days /week
- Onsite gym, as well as health & wellness programs to keep you active
- One day off, part of our “parents’ day off” program
- Flexitime for working parents: Open Work from Home Anytime- Anywhere you need
- Generous employee discount in all our brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slamdunk, Sportsfactory, Rundome)
- Extras, discounts and perks – Being a valued member of Cosmos Sport team means a lot to us! We offer a variety of 100+ cool extras link here!
At Cosmos Sport, we are committed to providing a great place to work for all of our people, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientations, genders, or disability.
Ψάχνεις εργασία; Μπες στο ergasia.gr και βρες τον επόμενο σταθμό της καριέρας σου!
Άλλες αγγελίες που ίσως θες να δεις
Public Group looking for an Ecommerce Product Specialist (Discovery & Convenience)
- @ ErgasiaGR_HR
- Public Group, Θηβαϊδος, Κηφισιά, Ελλάδα