Are you excited about the prospect of putting pen to paper? If so, you may be just the right fit for our team.
We are looking for a positive, self-driven, and skilled writer to join us as a Digital Content Writer.
In this role, you will work alongside with rest of our marketing team to conceive, develop and produce effective content for our followers and prospects.
You’ll be writing for a variety of content, include:
- Blog posts
- Landing pages
- Email newsletter
- Case studies, white paper, reports, etc
- Paid ADs and social media posts
- Scripts for video tutorials and promotions
Ideal candidates are those who are creative in the way they communicate and engage with the target audience group (digital marketers). You have a strong passion for writing and takes pride in delivering works that are insightful to your readers.
As a part of ContactPigeon, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced tech start-up where growth opportunities exist for those who are motivated and hungry. You will also build expertise in marketing, eCommerce, and content development for a SaaS company.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Experience in technical writing is a plus
- BA/BS in journalism, English, communications, marketing, or a relevant field
- Previous experience working in a technical or marketing function is a plus
The ideal person would have:
- Ability to write compelling copy that makes our competitors look like novices
- Have a passion for writing
- Strong level of self-motivation, attention to detail, and integrity
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing Greek start-ups
- You will work with an international team of experts in marketing, strategy, and software engineering
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Option to have flexible remote work setup after initial onboarding phase
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to each and every application.
ευρεση εργασιας στο ergasia.gr